Thanks Man, That will be perfect! That shouldn't make my ph all crazy either...:thumbsup::d5::smokeout:
Anytime! I believe this is what Autopot recommends. I run mine about twice a day. I should get a timer going for it.

Are you getting a lot of sediment in your reservoir? I'm pretty happy with megacrop dissolving fully and not needing to be stirred once I've mixed it.
I get floaty chunks of slimey looking scum off the bottom when I stir. Idk. The plants seem much less bothered than I do.
Also the res always starts smelling sour after two or 3 days

Are you using anything with the Mega?
Tried with and with out additives.
I thought it was the Cal mag or mammoth p the first time. Dumped a 10 gal res and went only mc. Same thing. So I let that one empty. And my cookies needed more so I added the mammoth p and Cal mag back.
Using distilled tap water. Ppm of res is about 950-1000
And I hand stir daily. Really good. To get an accurate ppm and pH reading
pH very slowly climbs. Temp stays right at 68-70 of the res. Can't get it lower. But very stable
Water ppm is about 120. Cal mag and mammoth bring me to about 400. I mix a concentrated small batch of mc and add slowly til I top my ppm off where I want it.

Maybe I doing something wrong here I'm my process?

Very odd. I use RO water and distilled should be the same so I'm baffled. I've not seen this and my room stays about 73F. I used Hydroguard once and within days it gunked up so never again lol. At the ppms I run, 475-525 I see very little sediment sometimes a light coating on the res when I clean it between grows. Have you ran it dry and cleaned the res with bleach? You may have simply picked up some nasty micro critters...

Tried with and with out additives.
I thought it was the Cal mag or mammoth p the first time. Dumped a 10 gal res and went only mc. Same thing. So I let that one empty. And my cookies needed more so I added the mammoth p and Cal mag back.
Using distilled tap water. Ppm of res is about 950-1000
And I hand stir daily. Really good. To get an accurate ppm and pH reading
pH very slowly climbs. Temp stays right at 68-70 of the res. Can't get it lower. But very stable
Water ppm is about 120. Cal mag and mammoth bring me to about 400. I mix a concentrated small batch of mc and add slowly til I top my ppm off where I want it.

Maybe I doing something wrong here I'm my process?

Very odd. I use RO water and distilled should be the same so I'm baffled. I've not seen this and my room stays about 73F. I used Hydroguard once and within days it gunked up so never again lol. At the ppms I run, 475-525 I see very little sediment sometimes a light coating on the res when I clean it between grows. Have you ran it dry and cleaned the res with bleach? You may have simply picked up some nasty micro critters...
Not with bleach. But will absolutely do this when this res runs low. Didn't think about that. Very possible some culture is growing of some sort
I'll get a clear glass and get a cup full for a pic here in a few.
Plants seem ok. But it bugs the jeebies out of me

The chunks are usually bigger. And more slime cluster looking. Today they were more smaller particles.
Hard to photo in a ball Mason jar

Really hard to see. And the res looks better today??? So now I'm really thrown off haha
IMG_20181030_121251.jpg
IMG_20181030_121245.jpg

The chunks are usually bigger. And more slime cluster looking. Today they were more smaller particles.
Hard to photo in a ball Mason jar

Really hard to see. And the res looks better today??? So now I'm really thrown off haha
View attachment 967246 View attachment 967247

I have seen this also with just megacrop. Didn’t seem to hurt anything other than my brain :shrug:

But then there’s the folks who say it doesn’t happen to them. My head hurts.

I get floaty chunks of slimey looking scum off the bottom when I stir. Idk. The plants seem much less bothered than I do.
Also the res always starts smelling sour after two or 3 days

You know you're not supposed to be using water from your septic tank, right?

:frog:

Back