The email was from me Dom (Dutchpro Stateside Rep), I'll resend it!

My email address: Dom@dutchpro.com

If anyone else needs to get a hold of me, I'd be happy to help!
Woof...I’ve already chatted with you Dom...I’ll be tagging you in on the grows.

Update Day 92 week 9 of flower
1 week to go on the Kush.
The 3 Short Stuff Amnesia is thriving.
Life is hectic so this is short.

Kush
full

Amnesia [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
full

Amnesia [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Amazing how the camera sees the light so differently just inches apart. These first 2 are true twins.
full

Amnesia [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
full

The Grow
full

:toke:

Update Kush day 103
She's blowing up like a balloon with new pistils everywhere. I'll let her go another week.

full

full

full

Thanks Eekman, I'm letting her go another week. since she is still producing new pistils throughout and has yet to show any cloudiness in her sparse trichomes. This is the third of this strain that I've grown and both of the others potency was disappointing so I'm being very patient.

Update Day 110.
full

full

I just posted my review. Not sure how long before it is cleared and made public. Today is a busy day for the techies so it might take a bit longer than usual.

My review is up but, my photo's are gone. I suspect that they were temporarily dropped during the site tech upgrade and will return. If not, I will go in and fix them tomorrow.

What a bummer. The first six seeds that I dropped were no shows. I dropped 6 more and nothing. This is a first for me. My fifth order from the supplier, all past having been fine fresh beans. I would accept a few duds as bad luck and expect freebees to be iffy but I paid good money for top quality. and will be weeks behind waiting for another order. I have 2 more sealed packs as were the others, of the same and will try them but I am not very optimistic.

Back