Plus, the aqua valve stops letting water into the tray once it hits a certain level

Mine actually came with a valve. In theory, it should not allow any water to flow until the silicon gasket dries out. I've not noticed mine filling up when I pull a pot out - but I've only been using the AP for a few weeks.

I didn't know how height it would get in the tray without the pot. Guess I will find out tonight and let everyone know! Bet it's not an issue at all, this one will get some extra water.

I didn't know how height it would get in the tray without the pot. Guess I will find out tonight and let everyone know! Bet it's not an issue at all, this one will get some extra water.
It will raise about an extra 1/4 inch on water level. Careful putting pot back in. May spill out. But that's about the worst that will happen.
Could always just dump the tray real quick and let a fresh tray fill up when pots back in as well.

It will raise about an extra 1/4 inch on water level. Careful putting pot back in. May spill out. But that's about the worst that will happen.
Could always just dump the tray real quick and let a fresh tray fill up when pots back in as well.
I will have some paper towels on hand just in case!

I will have some paper towels on hand just in case!
I just had mine out a few days lol.
All that will happen is it will raise to the same water line with out the pot.
Those drum looking things on the valve raise with the water and when it raises to the rubber stopper it cuts off.

Cheers dudeski

I just had mine out a few days lol.
All that will happen is it will raise to the same water line with out the pot.
Those drum looking things on the valve raise with the water and when it raises to the rubber stopper it cuts off.

Cheers dudeski

Thanks ash, its gotta be done and I'm sure they thought of this when designing the system.

Back