Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

Sending good karma your way, man! I am sure third time is the charm!

Sending good karma your way, man! I am sure third time is the charm!
I sure hope so. I used fresh seeds that I never touch, Bottled spring water PH to 5.5 soaked the NEW A-Ok starter cubes for 30 minutes PH = 5.8. 1/4 strength MegaCrop 2.1 with a pinch of Kelp. 78°F. All of the equipment has been cleaned and sanitized

... with a pinch of Kelp. ...

What's with the kelp at germination?
How do I use it?

I have a good quantity of very fine kelp powder.
Usually amend to my soil/coco mixes.
But interested in what it does at germination.

What's with the kelp at germination?
How do I use it?

I have a good quantity of very fine kelp powder.
Usually amend to my soil/coco mixes.
But interested in what it does at germination.
Older seeds or those that may have been stored poorly will benefit from an overnight soak in a mild Kelp tonic. It contains natural gibberellin which helps germination. I use a tiny bit in my germination nutrients. I am in a slump right now though as many seeds have failed?

Older seeds or those that may have been stored poorly will benefit from an overnight soak in a mild Kelp tonic. It contains natural gibberellin which helps germination. I use a tiny bit in my germination nutrients. I am in a slump right now though as many seeds have failed?

Okay... the gibberellin...
That kelp is packed full of goodies.
Failing after using the kelp? or before?

:yay: Four of the new girls have broke rock wool :yay:. I can see the fifth one almost up also. This anecdotally proves my pathogen theory that I had a pathogen in my top-off tank. I am happy we are finally under way.

The failed germination had nothing to do with the kelp.

_DSC3011.JPG
_DSC3012.JPG
_DSC3014.JPG

You have to be looking down on them to see the last two but they are growing.

Last edited:
@7.62 drop in here this is my thread. we can reminisce in here! Is it just me or did that weed grown in a corn field have a corn flavor to it? It has been 40+ years since I smoked weed grown in a corn field but I seem to remember a flavor associated with it.:smoker:

I don't do combustion I do do Dabs Dabs3.png.

The electrical box I need to finish the control panel for the new lights is coming from China. The tracking status has not change in 4 weeks:yoinks:. I have two other packages from China stuck in limbo as well!

I need to start running the new lights as the plants are ready. I just made a temporary box and have it all functioning. It is not pretty but necessity is the mother of invention.This is a description of the control system from top to bottom:
Hyper Fan Digital Controller.
Switches for Work Light, Drain Pump and Exhaust Fan
The top timer runs the fertigation.
The second timer runs the supplemental lights, Blue germination/veg, the 720nm red initiator pucks, the AgroMax UVA Plus 10,000K, the AgroMax Pure UV. I can run the different UV lights together or separate.
Indicator lamps are System Power, UV energized, UVB energized, Photon Safe to enter.
Rotory Switch chooses supplemental light mode.

The watt meters measure top: Supplemental usage, middle: Left Grow Light usage, bottom Right Grow Light usage. These PZM-021 meters have a memory and record power over time. I will know precisely the kWh used.

The top timer runs the left ChilLed Growcraft fixture with the dimmer next to it. The Growcraft will run at ~50 to 500 watts.
The bottom timer runs the Right Growcraft fixture with the dimmer next to it.

_DSC3019.JPG
_DSC3020.JPG
_DSC3022.JPG

I am so toasted.

Back