Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

Temp and humidity in the space over the first 24 hours.
ScreenHunter_255 Apr. 24 10.56.jpg

I felt it was my civic duty to spend the stimulus money. $1200 is not enough to buy a new car so new lights :cools:.
I’ve heard it referred to as “Trump change.” :crying:

Seriously, though, you’ve got enough light to light up the Las Vegas strip. Just need some dancing girls, some white tigers, a magician or two and a slot machine.

Dancing Girls :yoinks: What would Ms. MOG think about that?

Trump Change :rofl:.

I am pretty sure I already talked about how I have ~25% extra light than needed. The Idea is to be able to run them dimmed so I produce more light with less power. I know that sound counter intuitive. Here are the test result of running the same strip at different drive powers:

ScreenHunter_256 Apr. 27 21.55.jpg

To try to explain this lets say my goal is to provide 400 PPF. At 3125mA the light strip provides ~400 PPF and uses 142.3 watts to do it. If I have two strips running at 1400mA I get almost 400 PPF but it only takes only 122.4 watts to do it. That is a saving of ~20 watts. I will have this times 3 in the space so ~ 60 Watts savings. Remember every watt is really heat. The other thing is that they run cooler than the lower current would seem to indicate. If you look at the micro-moles/joule it is easy to see they are less efficient the harder you drive them.

Driving my new lights at 300 to 350 watts total will provide more DLI (38) over 18 hours than my previous cobs did at 650 watts.

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

This used to be the spare bedroom at one time. It even had a queen sized bed. Now it is the overflow pantry, kitchen equipment, pizza flour bin, pizza making tools, Scuba Gear including dry suits, wet suits tanks, weights etc. Cook books. Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.............. Until last week there was a full sized elliptical exerciser in there. It had not been used in 3 years. It hurt my back and knees. Thank goodness the neighbor wanted it otherwise it would have gone to the street. I built it in place in the room and it was a son-of-a-bitch to get out of there. When My wife agreed to let me have the 4 x 6 x 8 foot space in the room I quickly built the grow room out so she could not change her mind. Then I commandeered the space for the top-off tank. She was pleased when I got the elliptical out of there. Now what to do with my old lights? Maybe craig's list but I don't like the idea of strangers knowing I grow. :shrug:
Maybe a For Sale section on AFN?

Today is day eight and I am not liking what I am seeing! @Fast Buds Heather Have you been having germination problems with the Original Auto Skunk?

I will give one more day to see if I can coax them to life with a high heat day 82°F other wise I will drop some more seeds. Zambeza Blueberry and Dinamed CBD Auto.

_DSC2989.JPG

Back