Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

I got the first fixture assembled. For a DIY kit this was really easy to assemble and the fit is nearly perfect. I mean down to the 2/1000th of an inch. The quality is top shelf and the fixture is military ridged.

_DSC2955.JPG
_DSC2956.JPG
_DSC2957.JPG
_DSC2958.JPG

I screwed a 720nm initiator puck in the middle.

After a small break I will assemble the second fixture.

Got them both hanging in the space now. I have ordered an extension cord for one of the initiator pucks. I will be scabbing it together so I can get a grow started. Some of the parts for the control panel are coming from China in a couple of weeks - maybe? Wago wire nuts are amazing for wiring stuff up and then rewiring when needed.

_DSC1542.JPG

I have all of the lights upgraded and scabbed in now. A few hours of cleaning up and I should drop some seeds sometime today :woohoo:

I swapped out the 2 Royal Blue Cobs for Growmau5 V3 Blue Logic Pucks. One will be my germination light, then two will add supplemental blue light for veg. They did not fit between the Growcraft rails and had to be mounted to the sides. I get such good reflection with the Orca grow Film I don't think it will matter much.

_DSC2961.JPG
_DSC2962.JPG
_DSC2963.JPG
_DSC2964.JPG

Hang on to the handlebars here we grow again...............................

Get the gear back in the space.
_DSC1544.JPG
_DSC2967.JPG

First things first, calibrate the PH pens.

_DSC2968.JPG

Mix the nutrients for germination .5g Mega Crop, .05g Kelp, .5ml Humic Acid, pinch of B1 in 1 gallon of water PPMs @260 (starting water 90 PPM) PH down to 5.6.

_DSC2969.JPG
_DSC2970.JPG
_DSC2971.JPG

Soak the A-ok starter cubes and plant the seeds 1/2 inch deep. Put the dome on and the thermometer and away we go.
_DSC2972.JPG
_DSC2973.JPG
_DSC1546.JPG

time for some dabs!
full

:vibe:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

This used to be the spare bedroom at one time. It even had a queen sized bed. Now it is the overflow pantry, kitchen equipment, pizza flour bin, pizza making tools, Scuba Gear including dry suits, wet suits tanks, weights etc. Cook books. Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.............. Until last week there was a full sized elliptical exerciser in there. It had not been used in 3 years. It hurt my back and knees. Thank goodness the neighbor wanted it otherwise it would have gone to the street. I built it in place in the room and it was a son-of-a-bitch to get out of there. When My wife agreed to let me have the 4 x 6 x 8 foot space in the room I quickly built the grow room out so she could not change her mind. Then I commandeered the space for the top-off tank. She was pleased when I got the elliptical out of there. Now what to do with my old lights? Maybe craig's list but I don't like the idea of strangers knowing I grow. :shrug:
Hey, whats stopping the forum from having a used equipment marketplace? Like tents, lights, etc. thinking ive read a multitude of threads where members state they have upgraded and old equipment sits around... i’m sure there are many new growers on here that would live to buy an unused tent or light for a reduced price... me included! Would have to run it like ebay or craigs list but for members only?

I assume that any equipment sales "forum" needs to be managed, have some minimal (if not a good amount of) control and oversight. AFN could get drawn into having to resolve disagreements, who gets to list what and how often, etc. And there could be legal issues in different regions concerning hosting a sales venue. Otherwise, I don't see how an online forum would offer much security, beyond the other person being an AFN member (which is just a virtual login account). The same concerns of exposing yourself as a grower, using your name and address, would be involved.

It would be nice to have, but I have no problem, see fewer downsides, with AFN not formally hosting an equipment sales "forum." I presume AFN managers have already considered this issue and will tell us their reasoning.

Hey, whats stopping the forum from having a used equipment marketplace? Like tents, lights, etc. thinking ive read a multitude of threads where members state they have upgraded and old equipment sits around... i’m sure there are many new growers on here that would live to buy an unused tent or light for a reduced price... me included! Would have to run it like ebay or craigs list but for members only?
That topic has been discussed ad nauseam - no for so many reasons.

Did you see those new lights? Oooohh La La.

Back