Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

Bah, that's kinda crappy for the Skunks.

Sending good germ vibes for your Blueberry and CBD beans. :thumbsup:

I waited 9 days since the germination of the Skunk and transplanted her today. Normally I would have done it a couple of days ago but I want to see If I can catch the others up some. They are not looking speedy.

_DSC30002.jpg

@Fast Buds Heather There is something going on in my germination system that is causing the failures and is most likely NOT the seeds. The Zambeza and Dinafem are having a problem as well.

I have gone over my inputs with a fine tooth comb. The seeds are fresh and I never touch them with my hands. I just started a new package of GroDan 1.5 inch A-Ok sarter cubes. I do not know how they could be contaminated but I bought a new package anyway. The nutrients are sealed and not subject to contamination. I think the problem is in my top-off tank. The air pump is running but the air stream is minimal and I may have an anaerobic pathogen living in that tank. I will remove, pressure wash and sanitize the tank. I bought a new air pump and stones.

I have flushed the cubes with bottled drinking water and will mix fresh nutes from bottled water. If I still do not get some more up tomorrow I will drop some Dinafem Cheese XXL tomorrow using all new stuff.

_DSC3007.JPG
_DSC3009.JPG

:dammit:

I have dissected the Skunk seeds. They cracked open but no tails and the material inside is mush. This makes me think I am on the right path. Something digested them before they ever got going.

IMG_20200508_170727668.jpg
IMG_20200508_170803742.jpg
IMG_20200508_170920595.jpg

Wow, MoG. I am sorry about the germination issues. That sucks. I am sure you will figure it out and get things going. What awesome light selections and the electrical setup is really impressive. I can't wait to see how the plants love the new setup. Looking forward to watching these developments.

Wow, MoG. I am sorry about the germination issues. That sucks. I am sure you will figure it out and get things going. What awesome light selections and the electrical setup is really impressive. I can't wait to see how the plants love the new setup. Looking forward to watching these developments.
@Iriee Vibez Here I am all excited about my new lights and getting the control center wired up and I cannot even get the seeds to germinate

:WTF:

I feel like such an amature. I think this calls for a dab or two Dabs3.pngDabs3.png

I can only imagine how disappointed you were when they didn’t sprout as expected, so you can enjoy the fruits of your hard work and hard earned stimulus bucks! That is a sweet setup, and in a week or so, will just be a small bump in the road to a phenomenal grow!

I can only imagine how disappointed you were when they didn’t sprout as expected, so you can enjoy the fruits of your hard work and hard earned stimulus bucks! That is a sweet setup, and in a week or so, will just be a small bump in the road to a phenomenal grow!
But of course.........

ScreenHunter_257 May. 08 18.53.jpg

Back