Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

A 5-12-26 is almost the same as the Peters / Jacks line, which I use with their 15-5-15 TE mix for my hydro veges.
I like a powder-form two-part mix. Not too complicated, and gives the possibility of variation.

Hey, checking, I see that Jacks have this specifically for Canna:
5-12-26 PART A + 15-0-0 PART B Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 8.51.51 AM.png

Same model...
So GreenLeaf took a lesson from Jack :stir:. Maybe one in the same? Well we will see how I can do with it.

I have an issue with plants being different ages do to the troubled start so will be feeding to the majority. I may hook up a small reservoir for Skunk? That is real a PITA.

@Sour D Excellent find and recording! Seeds are subject to attack from all manor of pathogen and organisms. That looks like a nematode of some sort. This is why I never touch my seeds and I will also be using sterile sources for germination water from now on.

The Blueberry is ready for its first fertigation and the Skunk has been getting hand fed. The Cheese girls will be ready for fertigation in 5 days. I have filled and charged the reservoir with the new Mega Crop Part A and Part B with additional Magnesium and Potassium to get to a 2-1-3 NPK ratio. I also add Humic Acid and Kelp 5-2 ratio PH to 5.8.

I took a gallon of Distilled water and added 1 gram of part a to get the PPM and PH change. I then added .64g of RAW B-Vitamin (Magnesium Sulfate and B1) and then 1 gram of part b. This gave me the working PPMs of each of the basic ingredients in my nutrient system.

ScreenHunter_258 May. 22 16.01.jpg

The 2 parts of Mega Crop are low on the Potassium target so I added some NPK Industries Raw Potassium.
Oops I forgot the Yucca Powder; I will go add a pinch to the reservoir.

This shows the ratios of just the part a/b at the strength I mixed. It is 2-1-2 so I added the potassium.

ScreenHunter_258 May. 22 13.27.jpg

Last edited:
Time for an update. I changed the reservoir today and will start Week 4 Nutrients. A week ahead of the Cheese girls who are in week 3 and a two weeks behind the Skunk in week 5 the Blueberry is in week 4.

ScreenHunter_258 May. 31 11.56.jpg

The 30% add line is to make up 1 gallon of the base Nutrients to add 1/3 gallon into the reservoir daily to keep the PPMs near the start for that reservoir's starting PPMs. It was pointed out to me in something I read somewhere that you do not want wandering PPMs. This keeps it in a tighter range.

_DSC1565.JPG
_DSC3036.JPG
_DSC3037.JPG
_DSC3038.JPG

:vibe:

I love AutoBlueberry. I am working on my second from Dutch Passion, while enjoying the smoke from my first. I will be interested to watch yours grow.

Time for an update. I changed the reservoir today and will start Week 4 Nutrients. A week ahead of the Cheese girls who are in week 3 and a two weeks behind the Skunk in week 5 the Blueberry is in week 4.

View attachment 1197148

The 30% add line is to make up 1 gallon of the base Nutrients to add 1/3 gallon into the reservoir daily to keep the PPMs near the start for that reservoir's starting PPMs. It was pointed out to me in something I read somewhere that you do not want wandering PPMs. This keeps it in a tighter range.

View attachment 1197149View attachment 1197150View attachment 1197151View attachment 1197152

:vibe:
The "green" has them ladies a lovely shade of green. :biggrin:

My Grows
Back