Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

How much longer for the stretch, then, do you think?
Days? Weeks?
Maybe a week. I switched to flower nutrients starting when they wake up tonight. I may need to add a little bit of nitrogen this week if they keep stretching. We will see.

ScreenHunter_260 Jun. 14 11.55.jpg

:vibe:

Maybe a week. I switched to flower nutrients starting when they wake up tonight. I may need to add a little bit of nitrogen this week if they keep stretching. We will see.

:vibe:

If I understand you correctly, you let them go into the stretch with the vegetative feeding schedule,
then switch to flowering feeding schedule like half way through (?)
Do you do a straight veg to flower switch, or kind of transition with a 50/50 mix for a while?

If I understand you correctly, you let them go into the stretch with the vegetative feeding schedule,
then switch to flowering feeding schedule like half way through (?)
Do you do a straight veg to flower switch, or kind of transition with a 50/50 mix for a while?
That is correct. I feed veg 2-1-3 NPK until 1st week of stretch . The girls will be well into pre-flower when I go to 1.5-1.5.-3 NPK for one week while I run the 720nm far red lamps. Then I go flower 1-2-3 NPK. This is my first run with these nutrients. The Mega Crop 2 part. The spreadsheet above shows exactly what I am feeding.

That is correct. I feed veg 2-1-3 NPK until 1st week of stretch . The girls will be well into pre-flower when I go to 1.5-1.5.-3 NPK for one week while I run the 720nm far red lamps. Then I go flower 1-2-3 NPK. This is my first run with these nutrients. The Mega Crop 2 part. The spreadsheet above shows exactly what I am feeding.

Okay, got it.
And the 720nm far red lamps just for that one week (the second week?) of pre-flower / stretch?
That's just to get maximum length on the colas, right?
But then you remove the 720nm so your buds don't get to fluffy, but dense up?

Okay, got it.
And the 720nm far red lamps just for that one week (the second week?) of pre-flower / stretch?
That's just to get maximum length on the colas, right?
But then you remove the 720nm so your buds don't get to fluffy, but dense up?
For autos 4 weeks of veg. then turn on the far red initiators for 15 minutes at grow lights off week 5 - 7 days. This stimulates the plant to start the stretch and flowering. There is some other stuff you can do with far red in Photo period plants but I will cover that in my next grow which will be photoperiod plants.

Yes it can have an elongation effect on the plant but only to its genetic potential. Mostly it nudges the plants into flower. You know how sometimes a plant is slow to get flowering - taking longer than it should - This stops that, at least in my personal grows I have observed no slow plants since using the far red.

Holy shite that is some serious attention to detail. I love it.
I just want to teach people with my grows good and bad. I actually think I learn more from mistakes that the successes.

I just want to teach people with my grows good and bad. I actually think I learn more from mistakes that the successes.
Oh that is me for sure. It’s like I’ve gotten to this level by messin up. A buuuuunnnnnncchhhh lol. They say lessons learned hardest are learned best, and when we are dealing with our favorite plant any “lesson” is damn sure learned hard lol

Back