Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

They grow so fast at this stage. You gotta love it :kiss:.

_DSC1569.JPG

I will be turning off the blue lights and using the far red initiator pucks starting Sunday for a week. Then the UVA gets turned on.

:vibe:

Week five starts for the cheese girls today. The Far Red Initiator Pucks are running now for the next seven days. They run for 15 minutes at lights out. I am hoping this will push the cheese girls to catch up with the blueberry a little. I am starting the week five transition nutrients when they wake up.

_DSC1570.JPG

ScreenHunter_260 Jun. 07 12.28.jpg

Week five starts for the cheese girls today. The Far Red Initiator Pucks are running now for the next seven days. They run for 15 minutes at lights out. I am hoping this will push the cheese girls to catch up with the blueberry a little. I am starting the week five transition nutrients when they wake up.

View attachment 1200119

View attachment 1200122
wow @Mañ'O'Green your grow space looks like a labatory its super impressive also are the red lights something you have always used

wow @Mañ'O'Green your grow space looks like a labatory its super impressive also are the red lights something you have always used
Well not always. For the last 3 years I have used 720 nm far red like I am now. It really gets the girls stretching and moving toward flower.

:vibe:

Wow, that's some serious stretch!!!

And now the canopy is almost even, great.

Any close up pics??
Trichomes forming yet?

Wow, that's some serious stretch!!!

And now the canopy is almost even, great.

Any close up pics??
Trichomes forming yet?
Naw, still just babies and the skunk has been held back a bit with the nutrients in veg. it is older by 2 weeks.

Naw, still just babies and the skunk has been held back a bit with the nutrients in veg. it is older by 2 weeks.

How much longer for the stretch, then, do you think?
Days? Weeks?

Back