Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

I am updating a day early because I wanted to change the reservoir to week 7 nutrients today. I am seeing signs of Magnesium toxicity so I wanted to take the B1-1 out (99% magnesium sulfate). I was wondering when my addition would be too much. Seems I should have taken it out in week six.

Here is the new mixture.
ScreenHunter_260 Jun. 20 08.47.jpg

The PPM reading is off a bit as the reservoir has a gallon or more overfill.

One of the cheese girls is a bit different. I don't know if this is genetic or too much light. I am running about 60 DLI which is maximum amount of light. The other girls do not seem to mind. I hope those colas fill out. She looks very sativa.

_DSC3044.JPG
_DSC3045.JPG

The skunk is budding up nicely:

_DSC3047.JPG

The other girls all look good as well:

_DSC1585.JPG
_DSC1586.JPG
_DSC1587.JPG
_DSC3046.JPG
_DSC3048.JPG
_DSC3049.JPG
_DSC3050.JPG

Damn! How tall is that one? If the buds stack and fill with that size, you may be looking at a pound of weed from her alone. Nice!
She is about 48 inches tall now. This will be nothing but trouble when they get heavy. I see yo-yos in my future!

wow mog what strain is that tall sativa shes a big girl isn't she will you supercrop her or not
Dinafem Cheese XXL Auto, I might have to super crop her. I still have about a foot I can raise the light.

Dinafem Cheese XXL Auto, I might have to super crop her. I still have about a foot I can raise the light.
also i noticed your blulab combo meter i bought one what do you store the ph probe in when not using as I've seen other leaving it in the res as its the same probe as with the guardian

also i noticed your blulab combo meter i bought one what do you store the ph probe in when not using as I've seen other leaving it in the res as its the same probe as with the guardian
My probes stay in the reservoir full time. I clean and calibrate about every 3 weeks.

My probes stay in the reservoir full time. I clean and calibrate about every 3 weeks.
thanks for that my friend that's was going to be my plan also i love your garden i like a lab your a vert talented grower :d5: :pass: :vibe:

Back