Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

@Mañ'O'Green How long has the Cheese XXL Auto been stretching for mate?

That's one HUGE auto :pass:

Now I know where the diary is, I'll keep popping in :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
A little over 2 weeks, I think she has stopped now. Now to fill in those buds. she is a little finnicy on nutes compared to the other girls.

I defoliated for air flow today. I might have taken a couple of leaves off her - but she is self-defoliated :crying:.

Then I made salve with the fresh leaves, and an oz of older bud. It seems the CBN is a positive contributor to the salve's healing properties.

_DSC1592.JPG
_DSC1593.JPG

"The government is sending me some money to stimulate the economy"

:)
Can't think of a better way to invest in the economy - perfect! These lights look awesome, I will be watching with interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is crazy. I don’t know if I have seen anyone with an auto like that. And it looks like those buds want to stack. If they have any density to them whatsoever, that plant will exceed a pound of buds. Wow.

Wow! Just wow!

Looks like some kind of Auto Neville's Haze or something.
Pure calyx, almost no leaf.
Hope she can fill in the space.

I don't know what to think of this plant?

View attachment 1206450

Is she going to be a winner or loser? @Ripper did you have a plant that budded like this? How did it come out?
Sorry to bring bad news bro.iv had a few autos turn out like this on my growing journey.happend twice to me.the plant has hermied mate.can be for many reasons.but basically she will try her best to bud.but no proper bud will form.what u do get off her in the end will still get u high.but no solid bud formation.sorry dude and happy growing;)

I don't know what to think of this plant?

View attachment 1206450

Is she going to be a winner or loser? @Ripper did you have a plant that budded like this? How did it come out?
Here the last girl that did it to me.few years ago.fastbuds tangie matic.see the resemblence to ur plant;)
_20170709_110742.JPG

Happy growing;)

Sorry to bring bad news bro.iv had a few autos turn out like this on my growing journey.happend twice to me.the plant has hermied mate.can be for many reasons.but basically she will try her best to bud.but no proper bud will form.what u do get off her in the end will still get u high.but no solid bud formation.sorry dude and happy growing;)
Well there is something different about it but it is not a hermaphrodite It has no male sex organs. I think it is more like a landrace sativa. Sativas can have really air buds like this.

_DSC1601.JPG
_DSC1602.JPG

Well there is something different about it but it is not a hermaphrodite It has no male sex organs. I think it is more like a landrace sativa. Sativas can have really air buds like this.

View attachment 1206623View attachment 1206624
Hermied doesnt have to have male parts.can be a genetic fuck up.or a change in light cycle or environment.can cause a hermie.and its happend to me during high stress training. Hope it buds good for ya mate.happy growing;)

Hermied doesnt have to have male parts.can be a genetic fuck up.or a change in light cycle or environment.can cause a hermie.and its happend to me during high stress training. Hope it buds good for ya mate.happy growing;)
Hermie is short for hermaphrodite- definition having both male and female sex organs.

Back