Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

Good Morfnoevight All. Time for an update. The tall Cheese girl and the short one in the middle back both have nutrient issues. Really I am feeding plenty but not too much. they are just really finicky. PH has been good? The Skunk looks like 7 to 10 days now.

_DSC1606.JPG
_DSC1607.JPG
_DSC1608.JPG
_DSC1609.JPG
_DSC1610.JPG
_DSC3056.JPG
_DSC3057.JPG
_DSC3058.JPG
_DSC3059.JPG
_DSC3060.JPG
_DSC3061.JPG
_DSC3062.JPG
_DSC3063.JPG

:vibe:

That cheese really looks like some prehistoric primordial swamp fern monster...

Either that, or it's "internodal length" genetics got switched to maximum extension.

How is her bouquet?

That cheese really looks like some prehistoric primordial swamp fern monster...

Either that, or it's "internodal length" genetics got switched to maximum extension.

How is her bouquet?
Citrus/piney/sweet floral. I think that the far red I used may have flipped a switch on a really sativa strong plant. They seem to still be filling in?

Nine days growth difference:

_DSC3045.JPG
_DSC3063.JPG

Citrus/piney/sweet floral. I think that the far red I used may have flipped a switch on a really sativa strong plant. They seem to still be filling in?

Hey, yeah, good point about the far red, maybe that had something to do with it?
Not an expert at all, but genetics are weird, you know?
Like certain external factors can flip a genetic switch, and a whole different phenotype emerge.
Not just talking about the herb here either...
The far red is for the stretch, right? That's the idea, right?

Hey, yeah, good point about the far red, maybe that had something to do with it?
Not an expert at all, but genetics are weird, you know?
Like certain external factors can flip a genetic switch, and a whole different phenotype emerge.
Not just talking about the herb here either...
The far red is for the stretch, right? That's the idea, right?
Yes but not that much. Look at the Blueberry next to it is more what to expect.

It is crazy fun though to have such a strange plant!

Back