Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

That tall one looks like it is finishing up, judging by the leaves turning. I wonder what will happen to all those white pistils. It sure is an interesting one. Can you get closeups of the buds?

Stopped by to see the Zambeza Blueberry and could'nt help but notice the weed growing like wheat in the rear, cool. Is the Blueberry plant to the left of the Skunk ?

Looking wonderful.

That Cheese... looking more and more like a different species than a phenotype... :p

Looking wonderful.

That Cheese... looking more and more like a different species than a phenotype... :p
It smells really good when I rub it. Peppery, citrus floral. If you just took all of the stems and tied them together it would form a giant cola!

It smells really good when I rub it. Peppery, citrus floral. If you just took all of the stems and tied them together it would form a giant cola!

Funky! Like old Thai sticks.
Have you alerted the Dinafem people about this?
If I was the head-breeder, I'd be really interested to see a pheno like this.
I'd imagine they must see some freaky plants, growing out literally hundreds or thousands of plants to pheno hunt.

Last edited:
:woohoo:Look what the mailman bringeth!

_DSC3078.JPG

Now I have too many seeds to choose from for the Photo Run next. :doh: Happy problem :yay:.

:woohoo:Look what the mailman bringeth!

View attachment 1210862

Now I have too many seeds to choose from for the Photo Run next. :doh: Happy problem :yay:.

Oh WOWOWWW! :headbang::vibe::drool::yay::yay::yay:

This is the Panama Breeders Pack, right?
You get...
Green Panama, Red/Pink Panama, and Lemon/Incense Panama.
Plus a free pack of Tropical Mix.

But... those Panamas are all Fems.
So... it's not the breeder's pack?

Whatever the case, you're going to have to do a Panama run now!
Two of each, two green, two red/pink, and two lemon/incense.

You can send that tropical mix pack my way if your latitude is too high!!! :biggrin:

Oh WOWOWWW! :headbang::vibe::drool::yay::yay::yay:

This is the Panama Breeders Pack, right?
You get...
Green Panama, Red/Pink Panama, and Lemon/Incense Panama.
Plus a free pack of Tropical Mix.

But... those Panamas are all Fems.
So... it's not the breeder's pack?

Whatever the case, you're going to have to do a Panama run now!
Two of each, two green, two red/pink, and two lemon/incense.

You can send that tropical mix pack my way if your latitude is too high!!! :biggrin:
I am not really a breeder. I just like the idea of having all 3 strains of Panama.

The freebies are not the tropical mix it is the Ace Mix Standard. This is the description from their web site:

"In this stunning Pandora’s Box, excellent strains coming from the most varied places of our planet have been combined.

In our ACE MIX, a selection of genetics from our most recent breeding projects are at your disposal.

Fast flowering and easy to grow hybrids (both indoors and outdoors), bred from our best parental plants have been included as well as genetics that have not yet come to light.

The mixes contain the seeds from different strains mixed together WITHOUT being labeled separately.
GeneticsHybrids with genetics from Malawi, Panama, Guatemala, Congo, Vietnam, China, Pakistan and Afghanistan ....

"

These are 10 regular seeds so a male is highly likely. When I do a seed run next year I will use the regs to get a male. I don't really need to make seeds. I just think it might be fun.

If I never pollinate the Panamas I can grow the fems without messing up my 6 plant allotment.

I am not really a breeder. I just like the idea of having all 3 strains of Panama.

The freebies are not the tropical mix it is the Ace Mix Standard. This is the description from their web site:

"In this stunning Pandora’s Box, excellent strains coming from the most varied places of our planet have been combined.

In our ACE MIX, a selection of genetics from our most recent breeding projects are at your disposal.

Fast flowering and easy to grow hybrids (both indoors and outdoors), bred from our best parental plants have been included as well as genetics that have not yet come to light.

The mixes contain the seeds from different strains mixed together WITHOUT being labeled separately.
GeneticsHybrids with genetics from Malawi, Panama, Guatemala, Congo, Vietnam, China, Pakistan and Afghanistan ....
"

These are 10 regular seeds so a male is highly likely. When I do a seed run next year I will use the regs to get a male. I don't really need to make seeds. I just think it might be fun.

If I never pollinate the Panamas I can grow the fems without messing up my 6 plant allotment.

I see. That mix is prob much better for indoors, too!

Run batches of 6 Panama fems at a time, keep cuts of the best, then drop a few regs to find a male, and pollinate?
Will that keep you within plant count?
California counts include seedlings and clones, right... tricky to drop enough beans to find a nice male...

Back