Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

Stop smokin all that dank lol. I can’t believe this is the same little plant lol. It is looking wonderful. This is one of the reasons hydro is so awesome. Once the issue got sorted it had taken OFF! You are goin to freak out when you come back. It will be a full on lady by then!
I love hydro for that very reason. It is a double edged sword though as it can go wrong rapidly as well.

:finger: combustion. I gave up smoking anything 50 years ago. Dabs and my rosin chocolates about all I do now. I am dabbing some rosin pressed from Dark Devil and it is very good, nice earthy flavors, rapid head rush, long high to a sudden sleep desire.

Yeah it gets hard to type. :rofl: Dabs3.png

I love hydro for that very reason. It is a double edged sword though as it can go wrong rapidly as well.

:finger: combustion. I gave up smoking anything 50 years ago. Dabs and my rosin chocolates about all I do now. I am dabbing some rosin pressed from Dark Devil and it is very good, nice earthy flavors, rapid head rush, long high to a sudden sleep desire.

Yeah it gets hard to type. :rofl:View attachment 1213270
Nice, I do not combust either my friend. It’s been dabs only for me for about 8 years now. I will occasionally smoke flower but it is only a couple times a year if that. I’m dabbin some death wish west Edison wax from the store. I gotta buy my concentrates for the next month or so til I can process some of my own

Nice, I do not combust either my friend. It’s been dabs only for me for about 8 years now. I will occasionally smoke flower but it is only a couple times a year if that. I’m dabbin some death wish west Edison wax from the store. I gotta buy my concentrates for the next month or so til I can process some of my own
I moved this over to my thread. Sometimes I forget where I am when posting some shit. :rofl:

But yeah man I think the combustion of raw plant matter, no matter what it is, is not good for you at all. I mean you wouldn’t go light lawn clippings on fire and inhale the smoke.

But yeah man I think the combustion of raw plant matter, no matter what it is, is not good for you at all. I mean you wouldn’t go light lawn clippings on fire and inhale the smoke.
I went through a period in the late 60s where my body was a temple hippie thing we did and quitting tobacco was on the list. Smoked a cigar in Mexico about 20 years ago, drunk on tequila and Mexican beer. I really enjoyed that cigar for a few minutes then YUCK! WTF is that awful taste in my mouth Pfft. Pfft............. I have not smoked anything since. Were probably going to find out that Dabs is just as bad :shrug:.

I went through a period in the late 60s where my body was a temple hippie thing we did and quitting tobacco was on the list. Smoked a cigar in Mexico about 20 years ago, drunk on tequila and Mexican beer. I really enjoyed that cigar for a few minutes then YUCK! WTF is that awful taste in my mouth Pfft. Pfft............. I have not smoked anything since. Were probably going to find out that Dabs is just as bad :shrug:.
Possibly but ignorance is bliss as they say lol

i used to smoke cigs... glad i quit, but the mj don't feel nearly as bad. it hurts my lung capacity a bit after i smoke. eg. get high, go for bike ride and all the hills seem a bit steeper.
i am a big fan of the concentrates though. i can smoke oil all day long and be great. flower sometimes will make me crash after a wake-and-bake

Back