Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

@Urryup get one of these at rapidled:

View attachment 1214196
Nice one, thanks. I'll have a proper look tomorrow and since I've asked you I've found a few threads mentioning Royal blue! Typical! I'm also planning a photo for my next grow in about 6 weeks. One or maybe two og kush from Dinafem. Good luck with your harvest. Always a mixed blessing to bring her in and get to see what you've got..and the hard slog of trimming and drying!

Nice one, thanks. I'll have a proper look tomorrow and since I've asked you I've found a few threads mentioning Royal blue! Typical! I'm also planning a photo for my next grow in about 6 weeks. One or maybe two og kush from Dinafem. Good luck with your harvest. Always a mixed blessing to bring her in and get to see what you've got..and the hard slog of trimming and drying!
Yep, Harvest & Trimming the job we love to hate!

Chop chop for the Blueberry and the Skunk.

Blueberry
_DSC3105.JPG

Skunk:

_DSC3108.JPG

The room is full of buds hanging on the line. I think the new lights have upped my game but won't really know until it is dry and in the jars & Grove Bags.

The room is full of buds hanging on the line. I think the new lights have upped my game but won't really know until it is dry and in the jars & Grove Bags.

Just imagining the perfumes in your "laundry zone"!
Those last few photos the plants look much bigger than in the in-garden photos.
I think it's because there is a size comparison.

Just imagining the perfumes in your "laundry zone"!
Those last few photos the plants look much bigger than in the in-garden photos.
I think it's because there is a size comparison.
The smell is so intense I got a headache from it. I am running two carbon filters the 8" exhaust system and a free standing 6" to control the odor. I don't think you can smell it outside. I cannot tell because my olfactory has been smacked all day. I will walk around out there before I go to bed. Actually I don't know why because I have nothing else I can add to the filtration. I suppose I will able to tell by the way the neighbors look at me tomorrow :yoinks:.

Another great grow MOG, congrats! Looks like it's gonna be a pretty massive haul...

I was reading through and noticed you start your rockwool with 1/4 strength mega crop. Do you happen to know what EC that is (minus the EC of your tap water)?

Back