Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

Forget the starting water 1/2 a gram of Mega Crop 2.0 in one gallon of water is about 140 PPM. The Kelp adds zero to PPM. My water may have been a little higher that day.

Get a gallon of water check PPMs add 1/2 gram of MC and measure it subtract the starting water and that is the PPM of the MC.

I changed out the temporary box I was using on the control center. It was way more work than I was thinking. I had to undue 80% of the wiring and then redo it after mounting the timers, dimmer switches and meters in the panel box. It is all good now :woohoo:.

_DSC3117.JPG

That’s pretty impressive stuff! No wonder you are able to dial in everything so well, to produce a drying room full of top shelf bud, not even counting the hash plant! Probably the most complete personal growing monitoring and control systems that I have seen. Nicely done brother!

Last edited:
That’s pretty impressive stuff! No wonder you are able to dial in everything so well, to produce a drying room full of top shelf bud, not even counting the hash plant! Probably the most complete personal growing monitoring and control systems that I have seen. Nicely done brother!

I am hopping to hit 600g per square meter. I am going to have to fudge on the numbers a bit because of that hash plant. What I am going to do is take the total weight of the five plants and average it out for the sixth plant OR I could subtract 1/6 of the space I have? 24 square feet is just about 2 M². So 20 sq ft = 1.86 M²........... Hummmmmmmmmmm Math is better.

The keif is dry now and I will press the hash after I get the space clean and drop the Photos.

:vibe:

So much work to do still to get the space ready. I installed the blue pucks today - cool baby cool. Serious Blue!

_DSC3118.JPG

Two of these:
ScreenHunter_271 Jul. 16 11.55.jpg

It looks even brighter to my eyes.

I changed out the temporary box I was using on the control center. It was way more work than I was thinking. I had to undue 80% of the wiring and then redo it after mounting the timers, dimmer switches and meters in the panel box. It is all good now :woohoo:.

Professional level +10

You'll have the blue pucks firing during veg, then turn them off and initiate the red pucks at the start of flower?

600g/m2 is a heavy solid yield. Serious heavy indica professional level yield.

Have you got the dried 'erb on the scales yet?

Last edited:
You'll have the blue pucks firing during veg, then turn them off and initiate the red pucks at the start of flower?

600g/m2 is a heavy solid yield. Serious heavy indica professional level yield.

Have you got the dried 'erb on the scales yet?
No it is only day 3 of the drying.

Yes, the Chilled lights are red heavy for flower so I will run the blue in veg and Early flower with the far red (7 - 10 days) in the middle to initiate flowering. Then the blue until maybe the last 4 weeks. That is when the UVA gets turned on and then the last two weeks the UVA and UVB.

I have hit 500g M² so fingers crossed!

How is your grow? Do you have a thread tag me in!

No it is only day 3 of the drying.

Yes, the Chilled lights are red heavy for flower so I will run the blue in veg and Early flower with the far red (7 - 10 days) in the middle to initiate flowering. Then the blue until maybe the last 4 weeks. That is when the UVA gets turned on and then the last two weeks the UVA and UVB.

I have hit 500g M² so fingers crossed!

How is your grow? Do you have a thread tag me in!

Okay, understood.
Even 500g/m2 is very impressive!

My outdoor guerilla girls are doing okay.
La Buena Hierba's Photo Thai Gold and Auto Jack Herer.
Maybe a couple of weeks for the Thai Gold, but much longer for the Jack.

Drum roll please The Zambeza Blueberry comes in at 175g and the 420FastBuds Original Skunk Auto at 189.4

I am curing it in Grove Bags.

_DSC3120.JPG

I still have 3 plants to trim and get in for cure.

Here comes that 600g/m2!

You Californians and your fancy gear! :p

Back