Indoor 420Fastbuds Original Skunk Auto, Dinafem Auto Cheese XXL, Zambeza Blueberry with new lights

thanks for that my friend that's was going to be my plan also i love your garden i like a lab your a vert talented grower :d5: :pass: :vibe:
Thanks, practice, practice practice. I almost have the new 2 part Mega Crop dialed-in. I think I may need to run one more veg week or add just a little bit of nitrogen to the flower cycle? The lights are so strong they may be washing out some of the green. I will take a few pictures today with flash if I catch lights out. That will give me the true colors to look at.

Thanks, practice, practice practice. I almost have the new 2 part Mega Crop dialed-in. I think I may need to run one more veg week or add just a little bit of nitrogen to the flower cycle? The lights are so strong they may be washing out some of the green. I will take a few pictures today with flash if I catch lights out. That will give me the true colors to look at.
can you tag me occasionally plz so i find my way back here :d5:

Ok so I got some pictures with flash and they may need just a tiny bit of N. I will add 20 PPM to just tomorrows feeding.

_DSC3051.JPG
_DSC3052.JPG
_DSC3053.JPG

I raised the light another 6". I do not remember growing a plant that looks like this one. I am giving her a lot of love :kiss: because I want her happy. Looks like dark orange pistils?
By the way I have not taken a single leaf off of this plant - FYI.

_DSC1588.JPG
red pistils.jpg

Last edited:
By the way I have not taken a single leaf off of this plant - FYI.

Funny you mention that. First saw the pics and thought you'd heavily defoled, then realized, no, she's just got thin leaves, and not many of them.
The calyx situation looks great, though. And the crystal, it's already on the stems!
This is maybe shaping up to be a very special plant.
Kind of looks like some pics I've seen of old-school hazes, like the Super Silver Haze, or Arjan's Haze.
Wonder what the aromas will be like, if it will still keep the cheese, or go in a different direction.
Super Sativa-Cheeze!

Last edited:
Back