Live Stoners 2stoned2care and hansbricks auto pot grow off

What doesn't make sense? There are different forms of calcium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
like would it be beneficial by reacting to other chemicals in soiless mixes or hydroponic additives? because what you are saying is its almost pointless and you may have found another money making scheme with companies lol

like would it be beneficial by reacting to other chemicals in soiless mixes or hydroponic additives? because what you are saying is its almost pointless and you may have found another money making scheme with companies lol

Just pm me, I don't want to thread jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright let's get this thread back on track :p Here's a few quick pics of mine from earlier today, will get some better shots this weekend.

Day 31... she's really hitting her growth spurt now ;)
A5ePWQI.jpg

TuJzmp3.jpg

Nice size and shape to her already.... check out my Glueberry next to her tho (at same age), this monster in the making is stealing the show :yoinks:
lGbo4YS.jpg

Alright let's get this thread back on track [emoji14] Here's a few quick pics of mine from earlier today, will get some better shots this weekend.

A5ePWQI.jpg

TuJzmp3.jpg

Nice size and shape to her already.... check out my Glueberry next to her tho (at same age), this monster in the making is stealing the show :yoinks:
lGbo4YS.jpg
That glueberry is insane for 30days what ya feeding her steroids lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Alright let's get this thread back on track :p Here's a few quick pics of mine from earlier today, will get some better shots this weekend.

A5ePWQI.jpg

TuJzmp3.jpg

lGbo4YS.jpg

Glad we never ended up doing the glueberry for the battle i would of conceded already hahahaha

That's kinda fucked lol... I just picked up the GP Pro-cal for this grow, it's only 1-0-0... could try something like that to see if you can up your nutes with it.
let us know how you like it hans ive been looking for a calmag supp with less N

Back