Live Stoners 2stoned2care and hansbricks auto pot grow off

So i have decided with hans monster in the making to LST my girl.now you will see 2 totally different ways of growing.this opens up the middle and keeps an even canopy if you don't have a lot of headroom in your grow space
i am going to pull out all the stops on this girl.BRING IT ON HANS
I see the heat getting turned up a notch.

:hothot:
I can FEEL the HEAT from here lol
:pass:

View attachment 686558
View attachment 686559
Looking good from here, very anxious to see her

Day 34
Getting some crazy growth this week and not slowing down anytime soon... don't think you'll be catching up to this one bro ;)

Currently 28" tall and just as wide... Love the colour on this girl looking pretty sexy :hump:
ofI2PD5.jpg

eh5oTok.jpg

xyeLPav.jpg

8PVnqo6.jpg

E0DfQAQ.jpg

Did some defoliation and trimmed off some lower branches today... check out the size of these leaves on her. :eek1:
pmlBytM.jpg

Last edited:
Day 34
Getting some crazy growth this week and not slowing down anytime soon... don't think you'll be catching up to this one bro ;)

Currently 28" tall and just as wide... Love the colour on this girl looking pretty sexy :hump:
ofI2PD5.jpg

eh5oTok.jpg

xyeLPav.jpg

8PVnqo6.jpg

E0DfQAQ.jpg

Did some defoil and trimmed off some lower braches today... check out the size of these leaves on her. :eek1:
pmlBytM.jpg
Yup that's a beast alright lol

Day 34

ofI2PD5.jpg

eh5oTok.jpg

xyeLPav.jpg

8PVnqo6.jpg

E0DfQAQ.jpg

Did some defoliation and trimmed off some lower branches today... check out the size of these leaves on her. :eek1:
pmlBytM.jpg
Looking fantastic hans bro.this is a beauty and the beast battle now and you know people prefer beauty over the beast so i will make her as pretty as can be.all the boys will be drooling over her in a few weeks while they just say wow hans thats a monster hahaha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back