Starting to think I might pretend like I don’t and stay where I am paradise and don’t know if I want to wait till no name date to maybe plant a seed that may be great. Or get in my box blindfolded and mistakenly grab a banger again. Thanks wild bill good looking out

I finished a grow a while ago maybe 4 weeks ago, and tagged Mossy in the harvest post asking what to do next, i kindof forgot about it and assume it just got missed. I understand it gets busy here. I will reach out again.
I tried a couple days then decided the badge wouldn’t make my plants any stronger o just enjoy feedback and people helping others to get better be it small steps or major steps just smoked some of my last batch and that’s what it’s all about. Hats off to everyone out there who grow their own and smoke the finish product no matter how large that’s why we here to grow our minds and some dank ass buds and maybe help another grower through a place you were once. AFN hands down full of knowledge cut a beautiful jeanos voo doo today no 6 this year. Someone keeps growing these plants shhh..:.. dropped queens banner in shot glass

Last edited:
Anyone else need seeds I have plenty no requirements except gratitude and your box can’t be like mine I’ll help fellow growers moving up any day I used to plant whatever I found through the year.but if you seriously need a couple seeds to get things n motion dm me and we will talk. I have to do blind grab cause too many and my short attention span then hrs later it hits me I did it again so now it’s no look for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
So whats the word on this? I will save 2 spots open for this if i can get in!!

Still no badge. At least I see that there is new ones and ball might be rolling. Ijust wrapped up a 4 auto grow of speedrun, Mephisto, gnome,and jeano seeds. Earlier twenty20 grow and each one closer to the lb. Glad I put 2 germ seeds in peat moss today might get to finish line before Christmas. Cheers and beers

Still no badge. At least I see that there is new ones and ball might be rolling. Ijust wrapped up a 4 auto grow of speedrun, Mephisto, gnome,and jeano seeds. Earlier twenty20 grow and each one closer to the lb. Glad I put 2 germ seeds in peat moss today might get to finish line before Christmas. Cheers and beers
You have to add a review of the grow and tag Mossy.

Back