Yeah, Auntie had to fix four or five of my grow threads that I had before I got my cultivators badge so I could qualify to participate in a light giveaway and test. That was for a MarsHydro SP 6500!......... And I won it!
I just finished review and I think it’s good so I’m sure I forgot something. I almost got one those lights but sold before I could get there for 250 wished I had it now lol. Thanks for the advice because it’s really not clear what you need to do. I have at least 2 other autos I did diaries on but can’t remember if I completed review and smoke report on em. Not really concerned with them. Just want so it right this time and contribute to community and develop skills in meantime. I greatly appreciate your concern and checking back on me.

I just finished review and I think it’s good so I’m sure I forgot something. I almost got one those lights but sold before I could get there for 250 wished I had it now lol. Thanks for the advice because it’s really not clear what you need to do. I have at least 2 other autos I did diaries on but can’t remember if I completed review and smoke report on em. Not really concerned with them. Just want so it right this time and contribute to community and develop skills in meantime. I greatly appreciate your concern and checking back on me.
Man, that's just what we do here! We help and we learn!
If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!
The biggest thing is to read and learn and then comprehend the concept. Find here what suits your methods and your thoughts and make them your own.
I'm organic and always have been then naturally always will be. I always strive to increase my comprehension of organics. Even though I've been organic ever since helping grandma as a little bitty kid, there's still LOTS to learn!
I strive to document what I do with my girls. The vast majority of that is because I'm old and I'll forget! :face::haha::haha::haha: I also do it for others. They can see what I'm doing and see If it fits in with how they grow.

And always remember that if you find this forum to be of value to you, they do have the ability for you to donate to the running of the website.:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::pass:

So whats the word on this? I will save 2 spots open for this if i can get in!!

We have to wait for @Antonio_DutchPassion to be back around this is his show. Looks like he hasn't been seen since last Thursday which isn't like him so I'm guessing life is just getting in the way and he's busy. I'm sure as soon as he gets back and sees all the PM's he'll get back to us :pass:

We have to wait for @Antonio_DutchPassion to be back around this is his show. Looks like he hasn't been seen since last Thursday which isn't like him so I'm guessing life is just getting in the way and he's busy. I'm sure as soon as he gets back and sees all the PM's he'll get back to us :pass:
Gotcha, thank you

Back