Still having problems with getting cultivators club badge. I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I did review on last 4 plant grow. And made hash. Also tagged mossy in both and nothing has happened or no message or anything. This is why I got frustrated last time I tried and just quit posting anything for a while. Any suggestions for how to go about this would really help me out

Still having problems with getting cultivators club badge. I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I did review on last 4 plant grow. And made hash. Also tagged mossy in both and nothing has happened or no message or anything. This is why I got frustrated last time I tried and just quit posting anything for a while. Any suggestions for how to go about this would really help me out

I can help you with that; let me talk to @Mossy real quick and see if it just slipped through the cracks.

I can help you with that; let me talk to @Mossy real quick and see if it just slipped through the cracks.

Cracks @Son of Hobbes ....:headbang:...
can-you-get-that-thanks-a-lot.gif
.... I'll look into it...........:eyebrows:

Sorry @HashbrownClown ...:wizzy:...watch for a new Alert..........:headbang:

@WildBill thank you for the help and guidance finally got the badge. Also thanks to everyone for helping me get lined out.

Back