Guess ill be checking now too if everybody else is lol. Its my first rodeo around here so i really have no idea what to expect, all i know is, im very excited!!!

Never know really some give tracking others don't and depending where they are coming from and have to go makes a big difference. If they have come across the pond it can take a minute. I'm excited too for something new and ready to go :headbang::pass:

Never know really some give tracking others don't and depending where they are coming from and have to go makes a big difference. If they have come across the pond it can take a minute. I'm excited too for something new and ready to go :headbang::pass:
I think Dutch Passion ships US orders from Illinois. I'm eager to get started too. Sounds like an awesome strain. We are supposed to finish in February, and flowering time is 8-9 weeks, so I suppose we need to flip to 12/12 by the 2nd week of December at the latest.

A pic of the Gelato from Fastbuds my Mama sent me!!!🤩
Resized_20241027_132507.jpeg

I think Dutch Passion ships US orders from Illinois. I'm eager to get started too. Sounds like an awesome strain. We are supposed to finish in February, and flowering time is 8-9 weeks, so I suppose we need to flip to 12/12 by the 2nd week of December at the latest.
I plan on flipping as soon as they are mature so 4-5 weeks. I will be shooting for healthy lush plants. Size is irrelevant, i just want some beautiful photos!!!

Back