Live Stoners 2stoned2care and hansbricks auto pot grow off

Well hans you win bro i have had to take down my whole tent a few days ago and throw my girls out because of more shit with my landlord.i am still to pissed off to talk about it but congrats bro you would of won anyway with that girl
Damn bro sorry to hear that was looking forward to see how that LST girl turned out... Seems like you've had a run of bad luck lately hope things turn around for you soon.
:pass: :karmacloud:

Damn bro sorry to hear that was looking forward to see how that LST girl turned out... Seems like you've had a run of bad luck lately hope things turn around for you soon.
:pass: :karmacloud:
Its ok hans it wont stop me growing.and we will defo have to do this again bro,i was really enjoying it.its so much more fun than growing on your own when you have a friend to grow and show with.i am going to sub up to your other thread bro so i can see that girl and your monster glueberry finnish up.all the best my friend

Sent from my expensive phone i never use

Its ok hans it wont stop me growing.and we will defo have to do this again bro,i was really enjoying it.its so much more fun than growing on your own when you have a friend to grow and show with.i am going to sub up to your other thread bro so i can see that girl and your monster glueberry finnish up.all the best my friend

Rep slapped ya kind of hard..

Cheers bro, yeah I'm down for a rematch whenever that works for you. Hope you're growing again soon buddy.

Bummer 2stoned. Until next time bro.

Hans, holy Crap, nicely done. I hope you continue here.

Maria....shit kittens, hahaha, that's a new one.

Back