Live Stoners 2stoned2care and hansbricks auto pot grow off

Sorry for this language but "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" hans and i thought your night queen was a monster.i have virtually conceded the night queen grow but i will be watching your glueberry even more that thing is going to harvest well over 1lb+ bro FANFUCKINGTASTIC
Haha yeah I'm running out of words to describe this Glueberry... straight up ludicrous lol.

@Hansbricks how much feed they getting through bro i bet you have to fill that res twice a week
Yeah man the 40L res I had filled up last Sunday was empty by Thurs so they are going through 10L a day... :eek1:

Sorry for this language but "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" hans and i thought your night queen was a monster.i have virtually conceded the night queen grow but i will be watching your glueberry even more that thing is going to harvest well over 1lb+ bro FANFUCKINGTASTIC

Took the words right out of my mouth hans that thing is freaking crazy for day 46 shits a monster no doubt about it [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 53
I apologize for the shitty pics, best I can do till harvest.
Did a big defoliation on her yesterday probably removed a few dozen leaves although you can hardly tell. My hands were covered in resin after and that's when I noticed her aroma... These buds straight up smell like fruit punch, seemed almost fake it was so good lol... wasn't expecting that at all from this strain so quite the pleasant surprise, can't wait to see what it's like in another few weeks. ;)
rU17ijV.jpg

Z5AS9tM.jpg

pf79ENR.jpg

fNnmICF.jpg

Bud closeup...starting to get some frost on them.
M6X3ddB.jpg

Day 53
I apologize for the shitty pics, best I can do till harvest.
Did a big defoliation on her yesterday probably removed a few dozen leaves although you can hardly tell. My hands were covered in resin after and that's when I noticed her aroma... These buds straight up smell like fruit punch, seemed almost fake it was so good lol... wasn't expecting that at all from this strain so quite the pleasant surprise, can't wait to see what it's like in another few weeks. ;)
rU17ijV.jpg

Z5AS9tM.jpg

pf79ENR.jpg

fNnmICF.jpg

Bud closeup...starting to get some frost on them.
M6X3ddB.jpg

Well hans you win bro i have had to take down my whole tent a few days ago and throw my girls out because of more shit with my landlord.i am still to pissed off to talk about it but congrats bro you would of won anyway with that girl

2stoned sorry to hear mate.what happend.i thought the landlord troubles were over for good.chin up mate;)

Well hans you win bro i have had to take down my whole tent a few days ago and throw my girls out because of more shit with my landlord.i am still to pissed off to talk about it but congrats bro you would of won anyway with that girl

Oh, bro! So sorry to hear.
Remember once, years ago, moving all my girls to my friend's room when the landlady came in to check on stuff. We were all sh!tting kittens.....

Back