Live Stoners 2stoned2care and hansbricks auto pot grow off

That's kinda fucked lol... I just picked up the GP Pro-cal for this grow, it's only 1-0-0... could try something like that to see if you can up your nutes with it.

i will be buying a different one after this grow bro because its just about finished anyway so just going to use it untill its gone but thanks for that info.all the others seem to have about 4% N

i will be buying a different one after this grow bro because its just about finished anyway so just going to use it untill its gone but thanks for that info.all the others seem to have about 4% N
You probably already know this. General Organics has CalMg+ with 0- 0- 0. They also have one with 1- 0- 0, which I got accidentally.
Screenshot_20170111-175553.png

Day 30

Changed back to my usual nutes 3 days ago 1ml sensi bloom 1ml cal/mag per ltr.i am alot happier with this girl now,i can already see a massive difference in growth nice side branches coming through and really healthy.

View attachment 685603
View attachment 685615

Thanks for popping by :pass:
You probably already know this. General Organics has CalMg+ with 0- 0- 0. They also have one with 1- 0- 0, which I got accidentally.
View attachment 685835
Pretty good considering AN is 4-0-0 im not too fussy on it

View attachment 685835

GO is calcium acetate which isn't very effective in treating marijuana from what I have read. You want a calcium nitrate or calcium phosphate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Shit! You may have just unlocked the mystery of my ugly plants! I could kiss you.

Off to Google land.

I haven't used Botanicare before, but they offer a very affordable calcium supplement that is 2% nitrogen and has good traces of magnesium and iron. Calcium is semi-mobile, therefore it is hard to uptake. Don't forget that you can foliar feed. Cal/mag with a little fulvic acid goes a long way. I've heard good recommendations about using Grow More Cal/Mag and Nectar for the Gods Calcium Phosphate. /end rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back