Live Stoners 2stoned2care and hansbricks auto pot grow off

Thanks Meef, check my full journal in the DP section for the detailed updates with current feeds, etc... I'm testing a GoGrow LED this run, also documented here. I set the light at 36" to start and have just let them grow towards it so far... will keep a minimum of 20" though.

GoGrow, I mean GrowNorthern, I mean Alibaba, I mean.. whoops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 26
Got my Autopots turned on as of yesterday... now to watch her really blow up. :headbang:

Took her out of the tent for some better pics today...
iFXZ39O.jpg

7uSOsFG.jpg

D143qXy.jpg

DC69K8r.jpg

Awesome hans i told you you could beat me with a mutant lol.i should of just kept to what i know and not change virtually everything but we live and learn i am even binning my glueberry today things just are not nowhere near what i am used to at this stage and i am still ill and not wasting my time on a shit plant.so what is different this grow new nutes,new light,ro water,humidifier and i tell everyone if it aint broke dont fix it lol

Awesome hans i told you you could beat me with a mutant lol.i should of just kept to what i know and not change virtually everything but we live and learn i am even binning my glueberry today things just are not nowhere near what i am used to at this stage and i am still ill and not wasting my time on a shit plant.so what is different this grow new nutes,new light,ro water,humidifier and i tell everyone if it aint broke dont fix it lol
I haven't seen a shit plant here, @2Stoned2Care Your girl looks superb. I don't know what kind of voodoo @Hansbricks has conjured up. He is obviously cheating. :jointman:

Sorry to hear about your Glueberry bro, hope this plant will give you some nice buds... Yeah I was surprised to see you changing nutes for this grow, the AN Sensi Bloom seemed to be working quite well for you... I've been switching out some of my AN additives for other brands but don't think I'll ever change my base nutes since they work so well.

Sorry to hear about your Glueberry bro, hope this plant will give you some nice buds... Yeah I was surprised to see you changing nutes for this grow, the AN Sensi Bloom seemed to be working quite well for you... I've been switching out some of my AN additives for other brands but don't think I'll ever change my base nutes since they work so well.

A-train and I have been discussing this a bit the past few days. I've been reading a lot a lot a lot the past few weeks and how some of their supplements are gimmicks. You can get replacements from Grow More, Dyna-Gro, Green Plant for just a FRACTION of the cost. Their base nutrients are awesome though, I cannot deny that. The only one I haven't been able to find a replacement for yet is Bud Factor X, which the "secret" ingredient is chitosan. I don't believe Terpinator or anything really compares to it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah bro i really should of stuck with my AN nutes because i have not had a problem with them.next res fill in 2 days or so i am going back to what i know works for me AN sensi bloom,cal/mag and bloom booster.so this girl should pick up the pace again.i am sure its was nute lock out with my glueberry because of using the different nutes which are not ph perfect and i never check my ph.we live and learn thats what makes growing these fantastic girl so much fun.

Back