Live Stoners 2stoned2care and hansbricks auto pot grow off

Yeah bro i really should of stuck with my AN nutes because i have not had a problem with them.next res fill in 2 days or so i am going back to what i know works for me AN sensi bloom,cal/mag and bloom booster.so this girl should pick up the pace again.i am sure its was nute lock out with my glueberry because of using the different nutes which are not ph perfect and i never check my ph.we live and learn thats what makes growing these fantastic girl so much fun.

What base nutrients did you test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 30

Changed back to my usual nutes 3 days ago 1ml sensi bloom 1ml cal/mag per ltr.i am alot happier with this girl now,i can already see a massive difference in growth nice side branches coming through and really healthy.

nq29.jpg

07.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Last edited:
Day 30

Changed back to my usual nutes 3 days ago 1ml sensi bloom 1ml cal/mag per ltr.i am alot happier with this girl now,i can already see a massive difference in growth nice side branches coming through and really healthy.

View attachment 685603
View attachment 685615

Thanks for popping by :pass:
Looking good dude, glad you got things back on track... Since you've been experimenting for this grow you should try running the base nutes at 2ml/l for bloom this time and see how that does for you.

Looking good dude, glad you got things back on track... Since you've been experimenting for this grow you should try running the base nutes at 2ml/l for bloom this time and see how that does for you.

Funny you say that hans every time i have tried to go 2ml per ltr with the base nutes i get nute burn and dark green n toxic leaves which i dont like the look of at all.

Funny you say that hans every time i have tried to go 2ml per ltr with the base nutes i get nute burn and dark green n toxic leaves which i dont like the look of at all.

I run my base nutrients at 2mL and sometimes it looks a bit heavy looking at the leaves. I get by with it, but don't deny that I'm over feeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm that seems weird man... I run 2ml for pretty much every plant I've done plus I'm using a few more additives than you... Which cal-mag you using again? Maybe has too much N in it.

Hmm that seems weird man... I run 2ml for pretty much every plant I've done plus I'm using a few more additives than you... Which cal-mag you using again? Maybe has too much N in it.

Its called density calmag pro but the site nor the bottle give any info about the amount of anything in it lol(it could just be coloured water for all i know hahahahaha)

Its called density calmag pro but the site nor the bottle give any info about the amount of anything in it lol(it could just be coloured water for all i know hahahahaha)
That's kinda fucked lol... I just picked up the GP Pro-cal for this grow, it's only 1-0-0... could try something like that to see if you can up your nutes with it.

Back