Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

Im getting jealous of your nl... looks like its gonna be a lot heavier than mine. keep up the gr8 work.

Im getting jealous of your nl... looks like its gonna be a lot heavier than mine. keep up the gr8 work.
LOL fisherking, she is really crazy of a plant. She is determined to push the limits of my space. I knew she would get big, from my last grow. This grow I thought she was toast when I got back from my trip, and putting her in a 1 gallon bucket, and the lst would keep her smaller. She is 22 inches and still growing.
Yours is looking real nice too.
:smoking:

Took a few pics of the auto BB day 60.
IMG_1344.JPG IMG_1345.JPG IMG_1349.JPG 499895206.218038public.jpeg

I'm glad to see that plant nominated, is going to be a good one!
Thanks Jingo,
I'm really excited to nominated.
She has stopped throwing out white pistols, most are turning brown and turning into the calyx. I think that I'm going to finish out feeding on Sunday. Do clearex, and then possibly harvest next thurs or the following Monday. Does this plan sound possible?

Auto BB yesterday at day 62. I should have a scope in by the end of the week to check the trichs out.
IMG_1383.JPG IMG_1384.JPG IMG_1386.JPG IMG_1387.JPG
Auto NL yesterday at day 46. She is still growing very strong. Even though the she is showing signs of heat stress she keeps getting closer and closer to the light. I have started defoliation on her on wed, and has still grown another couple inches.
IMG_1373.JPG IMG_1375.JPG IMG_1376.JPG IMG_1392.JPG

Back