Good Shit auto (Variegation)

not all of them but some. and those few you do the same with and cross amongst eachother. do that for 8 generations and you have a stable trait.

you're still in early flower. still possible.
View attachment 1700389
you spray them each day, when the lights have gone out with that solution, just a few branches. Those branches will turn male and prduce pollen you can use to pollinate the female buds. Or you can just turn the main cola male and shake it a few times :D
there are a few considerations when setting up, storing and applying the solution because silver is a fickle bitch.

I'd love to hunt for a trait like this, I'm super curious how an entire plant would behave.
Man Id love to make some seeds with her and I know this is a once in lifetime kinda plant. Im just not setup or ever done it. As much as it pains me I wont be making seeds from her. Its a total shame I know. If I was at my own place and not in a friends garage id be making some seeds. I looked it up and there are a few places that sell variegated plants and it says 30 percent of them will have it.

Day 36 on her. Should be stretching here soon. Still giving her foxfarm big bloom. Loves it so far. Was doing so research and found out you wanna be light in the feed so Im just going to run this till flower or otherwise can tell it needs more.
IMG_3757.jpeg
IMG_3758.jpeg
IMG_3760.jpeg
IMG_3759.jpeg

Day 36 on her. Should be stretching here soon. Still giving her foxfarm big bloom. Loves it so far. Was doing so research and found out you wanna be light in the feed so Im just going to run this till flower or otherwise can tell it needs more
Typically auto's need about 1/2 what FF recommends....and most other nutrient brands.

Typically auto's need about 1/2 what FF recommends....and most other nutrient brands.
When I was running the full line they did really good at 1/2 but I been running cronk auto flower nutes. And after looking at the bottle and the npk. There not far off from ff. Im going back to ff. Grew my best plants with it and got it down pretty good.

Hi,
Looking amazing. I love the two tone that's going on with the plant.
Here's the indoor Good Shit I grew and harvested November 2023 @ 118 days. It was super fire.
IMG_20231125_080355661_HDR.jpg

Peace

Hi,
Looking amazing. I love the two tone that's going on with the plant.
Here's the indoor Good Shit I grew and harvested November 2023 @ 118 days. It was super fire.
View attachment 1701051
Peace
Nice looking hopefully mine gets half that size. I will say this is the first time I seen someone use a arrow for a stake. Lol. Nice touch. Guessing you like to bow hunt?

Back