Good Shit auto (Variegation)

Yeah it would definitely be a stunner. I appreciate it man!

And yeah it's super easy. I snip off a fan. Remove the stem, and separate all the blades out as individuals into an extra long parchment sheet and then fold it back over to sandwhich them. Then place some heavy books on it to flatten it out. After a day or two like that I use some rolling glue and glue them overlapping together to form the wrap and then sandwhich it again for another day or so. After that I throw them with the parchment into vac sealed bags for future use. I've stored some for a few months with our problems. If you have any questions on it let me know!
For sure. When I finally trim some leaves off her Ill try the process. If it all works out maybe Ill be able to send some your way? If they last that long. And the bigger the leave the better? Would I be able to get the glue at a smoke shop you think? Or online better? You have a preferred brand or anything for the glue?

For sure. When I finally trim some leaves off her Ill try the process. If it all works out maybe Ill be able to send some your way? If they last that long. And the bigger the leave the better? Would I be able to get the glue at a smoke shop you think? Or online better? You have a preferred brand or anything for the glue?
Yeah definitely the biggest you can find, it'll shrink a tad. You should be able to find some at a smoke shop. I like to use purple rose supplys glue. I use their molds for my cannagars as well. Think it's like 7 dollars for a tube of it on Amazon.

Last edited:
:pop::pass:

:pop::pass:
Thanks buddy. And for stopping too.

We got day 32 on her. Moved her to the next tent couple days ago and is loving it. She dont seem to be stopping the variegation. Kinda looks like its more dominant on one side of the plant. Could be me. She has been an easy grow so far. No problem yet with the pot. Still only trimmed the first node as I do with every plant. Sometimes two. Just going to keep feeding her the foxfarm big bloom till she tells me other wise.
IMG_3717.jpeg
IMG_3718.jpeg
IMG_3722.jpeg
IMG_3721.jpeg
IMG_3720.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg

I didnt. If I did you think that her seeds would do the same?
not all of them but some. and those few you do the same with and cross amongst eachother. do that for 8 generations and you have a stable trait.

you're still in early flower. still possible.
1723750897569.jpeg

you spray them each day, when the lights have gone out with that solution, just a few branches. Those branches will turn male and prduce pollen you can use to pollinate the female buds. Or you can just turn the main cola male and shake it a few times :D
there are a few considerations when setting up, storing and applying the solution because silver is a fickle bitch.

I'd love to hunt for a trait like this, I'm super curious how an entire plant would behave.

Last edited:
Back