Good Shit auto (Variegation)

Simplicity always seems to work best lol
I used it a few years back and it works just fine.....didn't dissolve as well as I would like. I've been using Jacks 321 and slowly getting away from FF nutes....even in soil grows.
One reason I haven’t used megacrop yet is there is some big chunks in there and the way I water i mix 1/2 gal at a time so Id have to grind up the lumps and then weigh the powered and I so far have been to lazy to do that. I got a extra scale or two just not a coffee grinder. Herd the new version they are sending out right now off here free is better for that. Herd a few people on here use jacks and like it

One reason I haven’t used megacrop yet is there is some big chunks in there and the way I water i mix 1/2 gal at a time so Id have to grind up the lumps and then weigh the powered and I so far have been to lazy to do that. I got a extra scale or two just not a coffee grinder. Herd the new version they are sending out right now off here free is better for that. Herd a few people on here use jacks and like it
Switch over to jacks 321 myself, wasn't a huge fan of the RO blend. A bit N heavy. Hoping it's fairly easy to use and stable, guess I'll find out soon!

Switch over to jacks 321 myself, wasn't a huge fan of the RO blend. A bit N heavy. Hoping it's fairly easy to use and stable, guess I'll find out soon!
Thats one this I noticed with cronk I feel like there bloom is alittle heavy in the n. Ever since starting using it my plants dont fade really. I feed up to harvest pretty much my whole career growing. I do like there bloom booster tho. Probably continue to use it.

Thats one this I noticed with cronk I feel like there bloom is alittle heavy in the n. Ever since starting using it my plants dont fade really. I feed up to harvest pretty much my whole career growing. I do like there bloom booster tho. Probably continue to use it.
Yeah the extra n I think is what stunted my double grape, honestly one of the bigger bud bulking issues I've seen. Heard good things about Athena and mills they're just pretty pricey.

I agree 100% it's like no matter what you do with Cronk nutes you get an over abundance of nitrogen. I switched to roots organic LUSH soil and so far I love it. Going into week 7 and haven't needed to add nutes yet.

Yeah the extra n I think is what stunted my double grape, honestly one of the bigger bud bulking issues I've seen. Heard good things about Athena and mills they're just pretty pricey.
That explains alot I been having n problems for a bit now. It was my soil at first now with the cronk in the bloom fertilizer. I cut there cal mag out completely for the n. Never herd of either of them. Problem is there is too many to pick from.

That explains alot I been having n problems for a bit now. It was my soil at first now with the cronk in the bloom fertilizer. I cut there cal mag out completely for the n. Never herd of either of them. Problem is there is too many to pick from.
Yeah I agree, I went with jacks cause it seems to be one that most people have success with and they've been around forever. Plus they are pretty cheap and last forever, so if it works then it's win win. I usually try to stick with what's popular cause that's usually whats easiest. So far I've grown the best with FF grow big and big bloom ironically so worst comes to worst I'll default to that.

Yeah @Shugrows I still bow hunt :mrgreen: Not as much as I used too. Only a couple of times a year now. I have a few dozed warped aluminum in a corner. Works well and a cool re-purpose :pass::peace:

Simplicity always seems to work best lol
I used it a few years back and it works just fine.....didn't dissolve as well as I would like. I've been using Jacks 321 and slowly getting away from FF nutes....even in soil grows.
Regarding MegaCrop or any other powder base nutes not 100% fully dissolving, this is normal. These are complex mixtures with some components not dissolving as well or fast as others, some cross-reactions occurring, etc. Even when I used Adv. Nutr. liquid nutes, I seemed to always get some particulates. But the nutrient manufacturers (I know Green Leaf/MegaCrop does) surely take this into account. Use as directed and mix well so any particulates are distributed evenly among the plants being fed; and the nutrients will sooner or later leach/dissolve from the particles (and if not, well that's just how the product works). There is nothing wrong with expected amounts of particulates in feed solutions -- Essentially all nutrient sources in soil leach from solid particulates.

This applies to those directly feeding. Those using reservoirs with tubing and valves don't want any particulates. For them, it seems easy enough to use a filter(s).

Back