Good Shit auto (Variegation)

Day 44 for her she really popping pistols now. There are a few calyx’s that are white and the white side is has a harder time growing. Gave her the first real nutes today. Started to look yellow. Once some of these lower develop more Ill be trimming them off.
IMG_3796.jpeg
IMG_3797.jpeg
IMG_3798.jpeg
IMG_3800.jpeg
IMG_3799.jpeg

Yeah @Shugrows I still bow hunt :mrgreen: Not as much as I used too. Only a couple of times a year now. I have a few dozed warped aluminum in a corner. Works well and a cool re-purpose :pass::peace:
They just made it legal to cross bow hunt for anyone here so Im planning on that this year. Havent shot my bow in 2 years.

Mine has that too. What day is yours on? Looking good. Im hoping I get nice purple buds on mine really would contrast the white. if parts of the buds are white that is.
A few weeks??...I'm bad about not paying attention to stuff like that unless I'm posting it or something it just kinda gets lost in the haze lol
I see a touch of red in the center of mine so fingers crossed it stays in there.
I'm curious to see how your albino buds develop...such a cool plant!

They just made it legal to cross bow hunt for anyone here so Im planning on that this year. Havent shot my bow in 2 years.
Oh nice. They made it legal here a few years ago. I went from recurve to compound then crossbow back in my 20s. I returned to recurve about 25 years ago. Been carrying this old faithful mainly for those years. It's put a lot of meat in the freezer.
IMG_20240826_112316343.jpg

Browning Nomad Stalker ll
I can wait to get out there. It starts September 14. Ten doe and two bucks.
:smokeit: :peace:

Day 50 on sunday for her. She is done stretching now and putting on frost and bud. She is really frosty. Not to big but thats ok. And she is getting alittle yellowish. Feed her some bloom nutes see what happens. Trimmed a few bud sites off her. There is definitely going to be some white buds on her. Nothing showing purple yet. That might come later on. Plus temps around here will start to drop and that will help hopefully get some color. If not cool.
IMG_3842.jpeg
IMG_3843.jpeg
IMG_3846.jpeg
IMG_3845.jpeg
IMG_3848.jpeg
IMG_3847.jpeg
IMG_3844.jpeg

She is on day 58 frosty as fuck starting to look alittle more green. Going to have to hit it with some feed and cal mag again with next watering. She is hungry to my surprise. From what I read they as in variegated plants dont usually feed as much but I do what the plant tells me if Im am able to read it that it. Really wishing I would have made some seeds from her but to late now. Trimmed off the bud site that looked like they wouldnt do much. Other then that just let her grow.
IMG_3872.jpeg
IMG_3873.jpeg
IMG_3876.jpeg
IMG_3875.jpeg
IMG_3874.jpeg
IMG_3877.jpeg

Oh nice. They made it legal here a few years ago. I went from recurve to compound then crossbow back in my 20s. I returned to recurve about 25 years ago. Been carrying this old faithful mainly for those years. It's put a lot of meat in the freezer.
View attachment 1702772
Browning Nomad Stalker ll
I can wait to get out there. It starts September 14. Ten doe and two bucks.
:smokeit: :peace:
Thats bad ass. I got a diamond edge 320. Was a new model when I got it. Its a nice bow. Recurves really show how good of a hunter you are. In my book there the most challenging weapon to hunt with. That is “normal”. Starts here the 14th too. But its going to be to hot out. And I got some more prepping to do yet. We can shoot 5 all together. 1 buck 4 does or 5 does. Im in a cwd area so I get a bonus tag for 2.50. And I only started to hunt like 10 years ago. Grew up on a stella property that holds lots of deer. Missed out for 15 years. Better late then never. Plus I got one on my wall. So I feel I did pretty good for the ten years I been doing it.

Back