Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

So I was re reading through my journals on here and apparently at some point in time have mixed days up.
So the NL is actually at day 82 today instead of 78. I'm getting plenty more cloudy, so maybe here soon she will come down soon so I can give here enough time to dry nice and slow.
:smoking:
that's it for me! 4 days in the life of bud is like, a lot of years for tomatoes or something. Fantastic grow, I haven't gotten to the end yet.

Have a quick question for you guys. Yesterday morning when I pre made my nutrient solution I had ph'd to 5.7 and when I checked the ph last light before feeding it went up to a 6.3. I have not fed yet, I ph' the solution again to 5.6 and this morning came out at 6.1. I am using tap water and let solution sit for 12-24 hours with a air stone for aeration.
I'm a coco newbie myself..but from what I understand,you let water without added nutrients sit for 24 hours than add your nutrients, let sit for 15-20 minutes then PH.. and immediately water your girls. Hope that helps :pass:

I have just started a grow in coco myself ( 1month in ) with 3 different auto strains and 1 fem ..maybe you could come check it out and maybe give me some pointers bro :smokeout: Cheers.. :chimp:

here's the link https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hi-guys-the-whole-shebang.58275/

Mine never budges a bit. Course, like I said I use reverse osmosis water and I actually mix up a bucket of nutes and start using it instantly.
Thats what I'm doing and its working really well.. the girls have no complaints

My Royal Bluematic is about 36 days in and she's small and no pre-flowers yet - Any thoughts man :pass:

20170313_103420 (2).jpg
20170313_103430 (2).jpg

I know I have to lst her.. but any thoughts brother :smokeout:

I'm a coco newbie myself..but from what I understand,you let water without added nutrients sit for 24 hours than add your nutrients, let sit for 15-20 minutes then PH.. and immediately water your girls. Hope that helps :pass:

I have just started a grow in coco myself ( 1month in ) with 3 different auto strains and 1 fem ..maybe you could come check it out and maybe give me some pointers bro :smokeout: Cheers.. :chimp:

here's the link https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hi-guys-the-whole-shebang.58275/
Thanks for the input. I switched out my ph down from go to botanicare the ph stays fairly stable once I set it.
Nice both girls got larger I would mix up 5 gal of nutrients at a time, and once I got it set I could bubble my mix for 7 days and had no worries.:cheers:

Back