Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

After reviewing my notes, between the BB and the NL I have gotten roughly 220 something grams. Do you guys think that it would be plausible to hit 250 grams per plant per run? I never really paid to much attention to that watt per gram people talk about but now I'm getting really curious.
And if this is possible that would cut my grows down quite a bit, not sure how I feel about that part lol.
If I could do 2-3 grows per year instead of 4-5.
:smoking:

Yeah it's all about finding the plant size that fits your personality and growing style and then you'll have more than you ever thought you would.

Yeah it's all about finding the plant size that fits your personality and growing style and then you'll have more than you ever thought you would.

I can live with that Jingo hopefully the new beans will be in soon, and I can get another journal going soon. Your grows are looking good really interested in seeing how that star dawg turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amber
503889811.158070public.png 503889779.459382public.png
Fairy Frost
503889839.757456public.png 503889791.095104public.png 503889908.233273public.png

Attachments

• 503889827.654436public.png
    503889827.654436public.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 88
Got beans in today and to my surprise more freebies and a t-shirt. I only thought that I was getting 3 free ambers, but also received 1 black stone, nashira, sour mango, and rainbow moonstone.
Cannot be happier now really not sure which to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sound exotics, who puts them out?

They sound exotics, who puts them out?
There through autoflower portal. Or stone gear.
There's a sub forum on Afn I'm pretty sure.
From what I've read and seen they're suppose to be very good medicinal quality, so we shall see.
:smoking:

Sorry for the late response, I hope everyone has had a great holiday and an awesome start to New Year.
The NL turned out to be really awesome.
If I had more time for the grow I would've let her go 98 days or so.

The smoke was fairly smooth after a couple weeks.
The smell after cure seems like hints of lemon, and skunk.

You all are a real awesome group
:smoking::cheers:

Back