Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

Is that a one gallon bucket? It looks like a 2 gallon. Just asking because I am debating on one or 2 gallon myself.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is from the one gallon bucket, I would probably stick to the 2 gallon size. I grew the BB out in a 2 gallon bucket. I think that 2 gallon is good size. The 1 gal bucket needed watering daily or it would dry out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a one gallon bucket? It looks like a 2 gallon. Just asking because I am debating on one or 2 gallon myself.

This is from the one gallon bucket, I would probably stick to the 2 gallon size. I grew the BB out in a 2 gallon bucket. I think that 2 gallon is good size. The 1 gal bucket needed watering daily or it would dry out.

This is from the one gallon bucket, I would probably stick to the 2 gallon size. I grew the BB out in a 2 gallon bucket. I think that 2 gallon is good size. The 1 gal bucket needed watering daily or it would dry out.:smoking:

:d5:Buds went into jars today
85 g of bud for smoke
56 g of lowers and trim
I cannot be happier with her, well due to the constraints that she was dealt. I am going to be a little concerned about the space with doing full on hydro but I think once I get it down I can and should be able to produce fairly solid numbers with scrogg type training.
AFN is an awesome place, and thanks for all the kind words and following along this journey.
:smoking:

Here's a side by side of the 1 gal and 2. With the one gal you can still grow decent plants, but I think it really boils down to how they get fed, and the strain.
503847588.977376public.jpeg 503847595.139657public.jpeg

Last edited:
This grow definitely opened my eyes on how good coco can be. The NL and the BB both grew larger this go than the first.

I will cover some of the similarities and differences from the first grow and this grow.
BB
2 gallon bucket
Coco coir
Botanicare nutrients
Grow, bloom, ripe, and silica blast
GH Supplements
Bio root, cal magic, and PH down
Ph, and ppm pens
Differences
First grow

Topped
Watered until runoff once bucket felt light.
Second grow
Not topped
Lst training
Watered daily at 3-4 times daily
Now that I look back at notes I had I about 15-20 grams of bud and trim, and this round close to 2 oz and another 1 or so of trim.

NL
Similarities

Botanicare nutrients
Grow,bloom,ripe, and silica blast
GH
Bio root, and cali magic, ph down
Ph and ppm pen
Differences
First grow

Topped ( responded well)
2 gallon bucket
No lst
Watered until runoff once bucket was dry
Second grow
Not topped
1 gallon bucket
Lst
Watered 3-4 times daily after roughly 2 weeks or so
With lower ppms.
For both plants the ppm never went above 600 with 130 ppm tap water.
First grow yielded a total of 3.5 to 4 oz of trim and bud.this grow yielded roughly 5 of trim and bud.

Back