Grow Mediums 2nd grow auto blueberry

You could always start doing some defoliation on that Northern Lights slow it down a bit while the blueberry finishes and then you have some bud sites open up on the nl and that would give a better quality yield. Maybe heavier just due to denser buds.
Thanks Jingo, how much should I take off at a time?
:smoking:
Real nice looking plants. :slap:
Thanks Habitual for the slap.
:thanks:

If I'm trying to show one cola I grab there leaves from that stock. But , for the whole plant I think if you took 2 or 3 a day starting inside with big fans that cover multiple bud sights you would achieve good results in about a week.

So I guess what I'm saying is take s few a day for a week, make them count(max bud sights exposed) and it should give you better buds in the end.

Of coarse, many people will disagree and I've always been more of a hack and wack kind of grower. Rather than bondage, twisting and pulling.

If I'm trying to show one cola I grab there leaves from that stock. But , for the whole plant I think if you took 2 or 3 a day starting inside with big fans that cover multiple bud sights you would achieve good results in about a week.

So I guess what I'm saying is take s few a day for a week, make them count(max bud sights exposed) and it should give you better buds in the end.

Of coarse, many people will disagree and I've always been more of a hack and wack kind of grower. Rather than bondage, twisting and pulling.
Awesome Jingo, I was thinking of getting the fans throughout the middle, trying to get the most light available.
Lessons have been learned on this grow, especially when it comes down to available space. Maybe in due time I will be able to have a little breathing room.
Thanks for all the help Jingo.

Auto BB day 59
IMG_1338.JPG IMG_1340.JPG
Auto NL day 43
IMG_1337.JPG

Thanks Jinko, wish it would purple up like the other one did.
Might have to move it into a cold room the last few days your final flush to see the color.

Back