Bearhill Seeds Auto Blk Dog

Aaannnd we have preflower at day...42? 43? I'll have to go back and check.
20190105_085000.jpg

Looks like she took heed to my warning.
20190105_083841.jpg

...which is GREAT, Because it looks like she may yield pretty well. Keep in mind, the only training I've done is some LST to keep her out of my light, and supercropping two tall
branches to keep them out of my lights. With as much veg. growth she's had, I'm going to be disappointed if she gives less than 4 oz.

My big girl is 3'2" tall as of this morning. I figure that since she's in preflower now, One last stretch would have her finishing up at around 4' tall. Maybe more.
She has a great branch structure...as in she grows like a shrub.
Up to this point, she's been a very simple to grow, with no deficiencies, But, It appears she doesn't like cooler temps. She gets awful droopy when the temp drops a little.

The big girl is 40" tall at her tallest point as of five minutes ago. Bet you can't guess which one she is.
20190107_182518.jpg

After looking at her structure, I'm getting excited to see how much she'll give me at harvest. She's just about 33"x33" wide, and was 40" tall when I supercropped her again...
20190108_201055.jpg
20190108_195536.jpg
20190108_195525.jpg

If you look close, you'll notice she's starting to get some color like some blackberry phenos do... Stems, then streaks Up the stalk... That's how my last two blackberries were at this stage... Hoping she at least gives me some color in her buds.

Oh yeah... Hey @Myroaches ...how big is this strain supposed to get?
If she keeps growing how she is, you'll be able to see how much this strain puts off per square meter...

Day 46: Big girl is back to 40" tall, but appears to have stopped or slowed her latest growth spurt.

20190111_181324.jpg

Big girl is 42" tall, and covered with preflower sites. Each branch looks like a plant on it's own.

Some day 50 pics.
Big girl is still just in preflower.
Her little pot mate has been in flower for a little while now.
20190113_081153.jpg
20190113_081121.jpg
20190113_081047.jpg

You can sort of see the smaller one if you look close...
My "dilemma", if you will, Is if I should chop the big girl when her smaller pot mate comes down... If you look at all of the bud sites on the big girl, You'll understand why it's a dilemma. She's almost 4 feet tall, and covered in preflowers, So she'll put out a lot of bud.
Did growing her in a 7 gallon felt pot add a month to grow time? I certainly hope not, But that's what it's beginning to look like.

Looking good bro. Yes a large pot can have an auto taking longer. She wanted to fill out that pot and it took her a while. U will be rewarded it looks like though

Looking good bro. Yes a large pot can have an auto taking longer. She wanted to fill out that pot and it took her a while. U will be rewarded it looks like though
Yeah dude. I'm actually joking about chopping her, btw. She hit preflower before I had to germ my testers, So I'm good waiting.
From the looks of it, she'll finish up in another 50 days or so, which would put her chop date around the time my testers begin their stretch. The pictures don't do that girl justice at all, when it comes to her size. Her main stalk is already bigger than a bic lighter.
Preflower sites EVERYWHERE. Each branch on her looks like a full plant by it's self.
If she smokes well, I'm going to try her again when I'm done with my testers for the year.

Great job u better hope she finishes before the loki’s Hit their stretch lol or get another tent haha. You also better have a bunch of empty jars waiting.

Back