Bearhill Seeds Auto Blk Dog

Yeah man, This strain here is one of the hardest to work with but one of our favorites:shrug:We brought her up to F4 and still not a 100% full auto.
70% will auto & 30% remains XL auto. If you decide to finish growing her you'll definitely be amazed:smoking:
PM me:biggrin:

Yeah man, This strain here is one of the hardest to work with but one of our favorites:shrug:We brought her up to F4 and still not a 100% full auto.
70% will auto & 30% remains XL auto. If you decide to finish growing her you'll definitely be amazed:smoking:
PM me:biggrin:
There's another one in that pot that'll coming down as soon as her trichs hit 20-30% amber, btw.
...she's only like 10" tall though lol.

I don't feel so bad about thinking about giving the big girl a chop, now, after seeing your response. She definitely fits the bill for XL! And since that little one will finish soon, I'll actually get to try the strain, and let you know how much I like it.
:pass:

I’m not sure I could chop it especially after hearing how good the smoke is.

I'm going to do an experiment with it mid-May to see what the largest pot is that it'll flower in, before it kicks over XL, So I may or may not chop it.
Probably will since I'll still have some to test from the smaller one.

The big bush came down a few days ago.
If you look at the little lady that's left, You'll see a prime example of why I don't generally run two girls per pot.
...but at least I'll have a little bit to smoke on. Trichs say next weekend is when she'll come down. Maybe the week after.
20190129_174533.jpg

For noobs... Keep in mind, Her size wasn't "stunted" due to genetics. It was due to the monster of a bush that was blocking all of her light.

At this point in the grow, All I'd wish was that she'd have turned that pretty, dark purple you see black dog getting. She is a very smelly girl. Not quite as bad as GG4, But damned near.

I forgot who was asking....
According to my scales, 1tsp of lumpy Megacrop weighs 7.6 grams. That's the highest I'll go, Unless she looks like she can handle more.I start with roughly 1 gram/gal. (Roughly 1/8 tsp) and work up to 1 tsp until flower.

So... The remaining black dog will come down next weekend. Maybe later if she isn't amber enough.
received_375422399937427.png

She came down three days ago...
Will mark this thread completed once she's cured, and I can get a smoke report done.

In total, I wound up with 16.8 grams of "holy f...I'm stoned as hell" from the small girl.
Taste and effect are absolutely outstanding.
Forgot to get a nug shot before I ground up a small one...
20190221_200923.jpg

Journal complete.

...and I'm really stoned.

Back