Bearhill Seeds Blue Streak 99

Switch to 12/12 or clone her. If the the clones veg under 24hrs light for a month they will switch to flower under normal vegetation time (18/6).
Unless you wanna grow a 5' monster.
I'm always up for monsters haha. I was actually thinking of kicking her over to 12/12 soon. Those blackberry autos aren't growing worth a damn in comparison to the last ones I grew, So they'll have to deal with a little less light now.

Kicked the lights over to 12/12, and had to kick on my dehumidifier...the hurricane or whatever it is That's heading the way has the humidity in my grow room sitting at 73%....not cool, man.

I'll have an update Saturday. Haven't been getting off work until late, and I work an hour away... Which means I get home 9-11pm depending on traffic...and get back to it the next morning at 7am...
But don't worry...Big Ol' Miss BS99 is still growing. No flower\preflower after a week of 12/12 lighting.
...I'll give her two more weeks, And if there's still nothing, She'll come down, get dried, decarbed, and run through some moonshine, and I'll start another one. Or I'll start the Black D.O.G, Since I found the rest of my seeds when I was making my lunch yesterday.
I really hope work drops back to 40-50 hours a week, instead of 60 a week so I can be more active in keeping this updated haha.

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, I'm not chopping her in two weeks because I'm impatient. My work schedule doesn't allow me to have a lot of time in my tent, Let alone to sleep,mow my yard, etc etc etc, So once my blackberries come down (in two weeks, three max), I'm either going to chop everything, and tear everything down until the "slow season" starts at work, Or just do single seed grows and hope I don't neglect them too much.
On a good side, I'll be running another Bearhill strain. I'm impressed at how quickly, and how big the BS99 got, although in a week and a half, she'll be 4 months old... And still no preflower, even under 12/12 light.
Pics in a few hours.

20180923_154810.jpg

This is the best I can do, at the moment. The two in front are blackberry kush, and the big ass shrub in the back is the BS99.

Hey hey hey... Poked my head in the tent just now, And noticed the BS99 is just starting into preflower. I think. I had to be super quick. Also appears to still have a slight cal-mag issue...and one of her 4 or 5 mains is drooping, like it got damaged or something. It SHOULD be a short day at work, So I'll try and see what's going on afterwards.

@Myroaches
No clue what's going on at this point, But if it doesn't right itself, I'll be chopping her when I chop my blackberries. With my job, I don't have time to spend a lot of time fixing stuff in my tent.
Good news though, I'll pop another BS99 if I chop this one.And I won't top her at all, Just to see if topping her so early, Or the stress from the gnat infestation is what caused her to take so long.
20180927_191723_HDR.jpg
20180927_191707_HDR.jpg
20180927_191629_HDR.jpg

I'll pop another BS99 bean if I chop this one soon. I wanna see what it smokes like...

Long story short- A LOT of crap happened. Tent was cleared out, torn down and moved. BUT... WHILST moving, look what I found...
20181119_184912.jpg

So. One's going in water momentarily.
This thread may as well be marked "temporarily completed" if that's a thing... I'll get back to the BS99 once the weather warms back up.

Back