Bearhill Seeds Blue Streak 99

Dichoti

Let's grow a monster.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
20180706_110347.jpg

Let me preface this by apologizing to @Myroaches because I misplaced 1/2 my seeds when I was cleaning out my fridge, So this one will be the first of the two I grow. I'll pop one of the other strain when I figure out where I stashed the rest of my seeds.

NOTE TO SELF: Never re-organize your seeds while cleaning out your fridge after smoking a two gram j of GG4 by yourself.

Anyway... This is Bearhill's Blue streak 99 at day two. She's growing in coco that had a small handful of perlite mixed in around the "seed zone" to help aeration during early growth. Up until flower begins, She will be fed Megacrop only. Once flower has started, she will have Beastie Bloom added to her feed schedule. She's being grown under two autocobs from @BigSm0.
I'm terrible at journals, By the way.

I was amazed at how quickly she sunk, and split in the water. I must not have put her in the coco deep enough, though, because when I peeked in the next day, she had 3/4 of her 1" long taproot out of the coco and laying on the surface. She was righted, obviously. I had to help her escape the membrane, because it didn't drop with the seed shell.
Everything else has gone smoothly at this point.
FYI: I may manifold (mainline) this girl, since I've yet to do it with a plant in my tent.
Next update in a few days, or if she drops dead and I have to pop another seed or something.

So wait... If Friday was day two, That'd make today DAY 8.
Today's pics:
20180712_094752.jpg
Yesterday:
20180711_092843.jpg

And some from...the 8th? Maybe?
20180708_104345.jpg
20180708_104353.jpg

Decent little bit of growth in 3/4 days.

Everything I'm doing here is the same I've done with every other girl I've grown and haven't killed or stunted with stress, So it should be interesting to see how she turns out.

I forgot what day she's on, but here's a little update.
She's a somewhat slow growing little shit, but man lemme tell you what...she already stinks if you touch her.
She's been topped and chopped, and here in a week or so, her 8 mains are going to be stretched out a little, just to the point of everything being even across the top. Her feed got bumped up to 1.5 tsp of megacrop today.
20180727_101946.jpg
20180727_101938.jpg

One day's difference... Which would be the 3rd or 4th... Maybe 5th " big" feed of megacrop (1.5 tsp/gal)
I'm excited to see how much she blows up the rest of the way through the grow...Maybe I'll get 8 huge colas of bud that'll put me on my ass...
20180729_165830.jpg

Wait
One day's difference... Which would be the 3rd or 4th... Maybe 5th " big" feed of megacrop (1.5 tsp/gal)
I'm excited to see how much she blows up the rest of the way through the grow...Maybe I'll get 8 huge colas of bud that'll put me on my ass...View attachment 935971
Wait...no. 2 days difference...

:thumbsup: looking good

I'm excited to see how much she blows up the rest of the way through the grow...Maybe I'll get 8 huge colas of bud that'll put me on my ass...View attachment 935971
Nice Dichoti!!

And now comes the point where I do nothing, except feed. She'll get a steady 1.5 tsp of Megacrop from now, until her trichs are 20-30% amber.
20180801_185637.jpg

Back