Bearhill Seeds Blue Streak 99

Filled out nicely
She's still not showing signs of preflower, Which means I need to get in there and stretch her out a bit and clear out a good bit of under growth, because she's a mess right now.
20180829_061149.jpg
20180829_061206.jpg

20180901_165833.jpg

Holy crap. If this girl keeps growing how she is, she'll be an 8-9 oz plant.
...oh, You can tell which side of her was against the back wall of the tent, and which was closer to the light.
Oh. I've read a few things that said every blue moon, these don't auto.
Well, if that's the case, I'm going to flip her to 12/12 when my blackberries come down. BUT...from the looks of it, She'll hop into flower late next week or sometime around there.
20180901_165848.jpg

She is not a small girl at this age, and I'm not complaining at all.

:thumbsup: Looking good :pass:

Just gorgeous!

f6
Mannnn... Lemme tell you what... She stinks so nicely that I'm half afraid of the time flower will hit haha.

I'm gonna get in there when I'm home from fishing this morning (first day off work in a while, Of course I'm going catfishing) and supercrop the tops that are above everything else, to get everything even. Her 8 or 9 bigger tops are 4-5" taller than everything else at this point. Gotta keep everything even until she's flowering, ya' know?

Mannnn... Lemme tell you what... She stinks so nicely that I'm half afraid of the time flower will hit haha.

I'm gonna get in there when I'm home from fishing this morning (first day off work in a while, Of course I'm going catfishing) and supercrop the tops that are above everything else, to get everything even. Her 8 or 9 bigger tops are 4-5" taller than everything else at this point. Gotta keep everything even until she's flowering, ya' know?
Tough love man...

Your girl is so beautiful in leaf you almost forget she needs to flower!

My Ruby the same!

I'm sure you will get her in check!

f6

20180907_052112.jpg

Just to give you an idea of her size, My tent is 4'x4'. She's only around 24-25" tall, but dang...

Oh. Still no signs of preflower, either. So she's just shrubbin' it out right now.

Houston, We have a problem. Until her leaves were tucked out of the way, She was overtaking my two blackberry kush at the front of the tent.
20180915_075652.jpg
20180915_075721.jpg

It's only a 4'x4' tent... How much bigger is she going to get...sheesh.

:thumbsup:Looking good when she hits flower about twice as big :woohoo:

Switch to 12/12 or clone her. If the the clones veg under 24hrs light for a month they will switch to flower under normal vegetation time (18/6).
Unless you wanna grow a 5' monster.

Back