Indoor Grow 1.5 : Auto Jack Herer & Biodiesel Mass & Bag Seed Plant

Well, the blunderous plunders are still asunder.

Today is 4 weeks into flower. My superstar is now a dud, as I mentioned in the infirmary thread.

I think I've done all the right things. A couple of days ago, I feed with just some of the Meta-K (0-0-5), which does not seem to change the ph.

Following some advice from the Earth Juice web site, I have begun to try to experiment with ph. I have purchased some dolomite lime and added a few table spoons to the top. I gave another feed today, with strong nutes on the P&K.

Here are pics of her yesterday, (today is 4wks into flower).
20151103_102237.jpg

loosing a couple of leaves now

I may just end up with smaller buds. I'll keep learning and adjusting.

The first cutting from the DeLaHaze that I was able to save, it's leaves are pale. I flushed it and added some ph'ed nutes. I was hoping to pur her into flowering today, but I may see if she gets any more healthy.

Here is the autoflower Jack Herer, also a misfit 4 weeks into flower.

Now, here is the good news: The autoflower GOM babe is 4 weeks old today. This is her yesterday:

At 4 weeks, I can see the excitement and promise of a properly grown autoflower in this plant!

So, I decided to be brave or a fool, and I super-cropped her right in the middle. My first supercropping! Woo hoo! :)

She responded well, the tip was turned back up this morning.

I may train the branches to be a little more spread out.

The adventures continue.

Great entertaining read so far man! :thumbsup:

Subbed for the rest of the adventure! :biggrin:

Cheers,
Hardon

Thanks Hardon! ... I also look forward to following your epic grow off, too! Right now, I'm mostly in a battle with myself ;-p

... I've read several of your posts, and like the GLR stuff, I wonder, however, if it just makes the autoflower plants grow a little slower. In another sticky thread it seems autos finish fastest under 24 hr. In any case, I look forward to the results! .... it seems like you certainly got plenty of growing experience, so please chime in with any suggestions you might see fit.

fun stuff!!

bigfun :)

They are not dead yet! But they are all stressed. It was so much easier to toss a bagseed into a pot and ingore it ;-)

... speaking of the bag seed plant - I did manage to get it to re-veg. I think it's my best looking plant.

Here is my DeLaHaze -- just over 6 weeks into flower, and about 3 more to go. ph issues, bah. I am adjusting my feeds ph. My latest strategy is to offset the ph just right so the plant defoliates itself slowly while it flowers ... not really. Not a total fail.

Last week, I did stick the top piece of the DeLaHaze into the flowering cycle, too. I've yet to get a successful cutting from 'trying', but I've got one more.

The "autoflower" Jack Herer is also ok, sorta.

But whats cool, it my 2nd autoflower, which is only 6 week old is starting to supass the DeLaHaze and the Jack. It's suffering a bit too. When tying down a branch it snapped off, except for barely a thread, but the branch seems to be living. I didn't even notice it for a day or two... anyway, I can really see how a well grown auto would be pretty cool at this point. This is an awesome plant, and I think I did the right thing super-cropping in the middle when I did. This thing is getting fat quick under 24hr light cycle. It's my GOM mystery seed. 6 weeks old. Sorry for the crappy picture...

I'm gonna at least get some buds :)

Last edited:
First couple grows can be challenging ... then it all comes together ... :thumbsup:

thanks Chester ... I'll nominate myself as 'Contributor of the Month' for photo examples in the plant infirmary! :p

...why is getting good soil so challenging?!

Thx Chester.Iam still a newbie,have learned nothing set in stone.Wealth of info on net,but have to use on judgment

Came here for the Delahaze. It sure is a great plant! I love her so far!

Back