Bearhill Seeds Auto Blk Dog

Thanks Dichoti. When do you start MC? Week 2 or 3 or do you wait for 3rd/4th set of leaves? And did you get the new MC formula? I have old formula and recently got the new formula (I think) but the bags look the same. Sorry for all the questions.

And noted on teaspoon instead of tablespoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use it right from the start. I'll make a really diluted dose to feed the first week that's something like 1/8 th tsp to a gallon of water with a few drops of silica.
If they don't show any signs of n-tox or anything else, I'll bump it up to 1\4 tsp per gallon for the next week, amd work my way up to preflower, hitting near 1tsp when preflower hits. Onve preflower hits I'll work back down to 1/2 tsp with 1/4 beastie bloom added in every other week.

It appears the little lady in the pot will be ready to get the chop in a week or two.
20190120_173412.jpg

Big girl, on the other hand still has a month or two left.
20190120_173355.jpg

She’s huge. Any sign of flowering yet.

Holy shit bro, that thing got huge! She would have been perfect for a 4x4 scrog by herself. Awesome job bro!

She’s huge. Any sign of flowering yet.
She's in Early flower now. (Building up pistils. Not quite enough to call "snowballs, yet though.)
Holy shit bro, that thing got huge! She would have been perfect for a 4x4 scrog by herself. Awesome job bro!
She ain't a little one, that's for sure... You would not believe the stink that comes off her when I brush against her during feed. I had to add an additional scrubber to my fan (exhaust side) just to deal with her fragrance. Smells like she's going to be a winner.

Sorry for my delay in response...been a bit crazy since the suck arse nfl fiasco Sunday. I’m still recovering.

Thanks for your input on MC dosages. Just sprouted 4 more to add to my grow selection for this cycle. I plan on starting them all on small doses like you mentioned in the next watering. I’m a bit intimidated from this stuff since I’ve never used it...but have seen the results from you folks so I’m sold.

Going for a mini sog type grow in one area and section for the girls that get larger in the other. 4 sour cracks, 2 24k, 2 blue toof specials and a sour stomper. Can’t wait to try the sour stomper. Got to find time to get a journal going next. And yeh me likey some Mephisto beans.

Thanks again @Dichoti

Day 61.
This is as far as the big girl has gotten so far.
I may just chop her when her pot mate comes down. It looks like growing her in a 7 gallon pot added way too much time to her life cycle to really fit into my personal timeframe.
20190124_071903.jpg

The fact that she's just about 5 feet tall, and takes up a 3'x3' space by herself is awesome, and I love it... But man... I dunno.
I keep trying to talk myself out of chopping her in a week or two, but... It's going to be what, two more months before she comes down? That'd put her at 120+ days.
Mannn that's almost two harvests...
I dunno.
I might.
I might not.
Wait and see I guess.

We'll see how she's looking when her pot mate is ready for chop. I'll make the decision then.

Decisions. Good luck man!

Decisions. Good luck man!

Yeah I'll need luck on this one lol. She's huge, So she could potentially put out a ton of bud... BUT how long is that going to take, though?
Ya' know what I mean?

Back