Bearhill Seeds Auto Blk Dog

Thank you!
I'll have to get in there later on and get some shots of her stalk. That thing looks like a friggin' tree trunk.

Excellent. Yep post a pic if you get a chance. Some of you folks can grow some monsters. I hope to join the ranks eventually! Again, looking great man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent. Yep post a pic if you get a chance. Some of you folks can grow some monsters. I hope to join the ranks eventually! Again, looking great man!!

Growing monsters is based on two things... Genetics and grow method.
Up until she hit 4' tall, I was treating her like She was in hydro, and give her humics and fulvic acid to make sure she gets everything to "eat" that she needs.
(In layman's terms... Well... I'm on my first cup of coffee, So you'll have to google humic acid and fulvic acid if you want to look into them)
Genetics... Well, that's self explanatory.

Growing monsters is based on two things... Genetics and grow method.
Up until she hit 4' tall, I was treating her like She was in hydro, and give her humics and fulvic acid to make sure she gets everything to "eat" that she needs.
(In layman's terms... Well... I'm on my first cup of coffee, So you'll have to google humic acid and fulvic acid if you want to look into them)
Genetics... Well, that's self explanatory.

I hear you man. My first grow recently completed but too many issues to count came up. VPD killed me and me over doing my organic nutrients (way too much N all the way to the end) and even calcium deficiency showed it’s ugly head. Gnats added to the complicated story too. All lessons to learn from.

Humic/fulvic acid and many other good things were in my HastaGro by Medina. This next grow I’ve jumped on the MegaCrop band wagon.
Keeping my normal go to nutrients for my outdoor veggie garden.

Posting new journal soon...please join me on my journey. Constructive feedback will be welcome.

I hear you man. My first grow recently completed but too many issues to count came up. VPD killed me and me over doing my organic nutrients (way too much N all the way to the end) and even calcium deficiency showed it’s ugly head. Gnats added to the complicated story too. All lessons to learn from.

Humic/fulvic acid and many other good things were in my HastaGro by Medina. This next grow I’ve jumped on the MegaCrop band wagon.
Keeping my normal go to nutrients for my outdoor veggie garden.

Posting new journal soon...please join me on my journey. Constructive feedback will be welcome.

I'm not going to lie, Megacrop makes things easier, And fits in with my "winging it" grow style lol.
A scoop of it (I go by tsp, not gram... Spent too much time in a bakery) and a squirt or two of this or that, and feed's mixed lol. Unless you're using silica, everything should level out quickly, ph wise.

Sorry got sidetracked...
I'll follow you, Just tag me in when you start your journal.

I'm not going to lie, Megacrop makes things easier, And fits in with my "winging it" grow style lol.
A scoop of it (I go by tsp, not gram... Spent too much time in a bakery) and a squirt or two of this or that, and feed's mixed lol. Unless you're using silica, everything should level out quickly, ph wise.

Sorry got sidetracked...
I'll follow you, Just tag me in when you start your journal.

Thanks Dichoti and will do. We have similar winging it styles! Genetics really got me through my first indoor grow!...and luck!

Yeh I had some free time yesterday and weighed out a gram of MC to see what it would look like. Going to throw the scoop away. So you’re using a teaspoon measurement approach? I didn’t think about it but should have seen if the 1g is about a teaspoon.

Thanks Dichoti and will do. We have similar winging it styles! Genetics really got me through my first indoor grow!...and luck!

Yeh I had some free time yesterday and weighed out a gram of MC to see what it would look like. Going to throw the scoop away. So you’re using a teaspoon measurement approach? I didn’t think about it but should have seen if the 1g is about a teaspoon.

3/4 tsp is the highest I'll go when veg is heaviest. If I remember right, 1tsp is about 8 grams. Maybe.
I'm going to go weigh out what the scoops I use (1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp) actually come out to gram wise...
I'm talking teaspoon, too, not tablespoon.
I don't know if Lady Luck has taken up residence in my tent, Or what, But it's a miracle I haven't screwed very much up lol.

Thanks Dichoti. When do you start MC? Week 2 or 3 or do you wait for 3rd/4th set of leaves? And did you get the new MC formula? I have old formula and recently got the new formula (I think) but the bags look the same. Sorry for all the questions.

And noted on teaspoon instead of tablespoon.

Back