Bearhill Seeds Auto Blk Dog

Dichoti

Let's grow a monster.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Random mix of Stardawg, APG, and Cherry Bomb.
20181119_184912.jpg

Here we go.
I had lost this package in a very messy garage fridge right after @Myroaches sent them. But, I'm a man of my word, So they're getting chucked in water momentarily.

Edit- These are regular autoflowering seeds.
They'll be grown in my usual set up (coco, under autocobs, fed Megacrop and beastie bloom at preflower and towards the end of flower.)

Last edited:
20181119_191731.jpg

Okay... One seed went straight to the bottom of the cup. One's hanging out on top at the right edge... I don't have a way of editing pics, So if you look hard enough, You'll see what I mean.

Lets GET IT on I watch all grows with BLACK in the name LOL
I hope these grow as dark as some I've seen online. Those "so purple they're black" strains are gorgeous.

20181119_192709.jpg

This is one of the "windowed" solo cups they're starting in. Since they're regs, There's a chance one or both are male, So not only does this cup make transplanting into the 7 gallon fabric pots easier, it makes yanking the male/males out easier too.

YUP thats the way we do cups on AFN. Im getting sick of regs lol I have so many great autos and photos but not enough space for both.YET lol .Black dragon by Mossy and FDs work he did with them with ALF5 aka Anvil is the shit. Triple black bud.

Pulling up a chair brother.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YUP thats the way we do cups on AFN. Im getting sick of regs lol I have so many great autos and photos but not enough space for both.YET lol .Black dragon by Mossy and FDs work he did with them with ALF5 aka Anvil is the shit. Triple black bud.
I haven't had the chance to try any dragons or anything FD has done... Yet.

I'm honestly not a fan of growing photos, Unless it's one I can plant out in one of my fishing holes when the bass are running, And not worry about it until the toothy fish run...

...i may or may not be a bit of a hillbilly, fyi.

Back