Bearhill Seeds Auto Blk Dog

cheers on the grow Dichoti
Hey thanks man. Hey, are those lights you sent supposed to smell like burning plastic? I've been meaning to ask about that, But have completely forgotten until now. Any socket they went in, including in my little seedling box smelled like that after a few minutes.

Hey thanks man. Hey, are those lights you sent supposed to smell like burning plastic? I've been meaning to ask about that, But have completely forgotten until now. Any socket they went in, including in my little seedling box smelled like that after a few minutes.
that doesn't sound good!, too much heat, what kind fixture?

that doesn't sound good!, too much heat, what kind fixture?
In my house... Well, this place is something like 200 years old, So it's hard to tell about that.
In the box, I wired a heavy duty extension cord I was using for my angle grinder to a light socket I found at a job site.

In my house... Well, this place is something like 200 years old, So it's hard to tell about that.
In the box, I wired a heavy duty extension cord I was using for my angle grinder to a light socket I found at a job site.
only heat was at the bulb?

Yep. I tried a few different ones in the homemade light, and the kitchen fixture (since that one is next to my fire extinguisher).

Yep. I tried a few different ones in the homemade light, and the kitchen fixture (since that one is next to my fire extinguisher).
bummer, bad product! Now it's fuckingtoxicwaste!

Back