Man I so love it when I check in and everything in the environment is looking great!!

Screenshot 2023-11-06 143724.png

Hey Now,
Here’s todays update. Cloudy with a chance of amber! One of the girls is just starting to show a few amber trichomes on the top most flowers!! How exciting!!!
IMG_0883.jpeg

Here we go! They are getting close, going to have a busy few days in trim jail. I should have such problems! My friend's gramma used to say. Big feed last night and they are packing on the weight nicely. This is a good grow, after the last fiasco, this feels pretty good!

IMG_0886.jpeg

Last edited:
Here we are, just a few days left to go. Matter of fact, if I have time, I’ll be taking one down tonight. It’s showing ambers all the way around and down now.

Edit: I see I missed posting yesterday! Here it is.
IMG_0888.jpeg

And todays:
IMG_0889.jpeg

Last big feed tonight I think. Here’s a picture from my phone. Still doesn’t do it justice. Gorgeous flowers, the tall ones are about 5’ 10” to give an idea on the size of everything.
IMG_5314.jpeg

Hey now,
Here we are today after a big feed last night. About 80ml of liquid bone meal per gallon in this batch! They really eat it all up, need a bit extra SLF-100 to get rid of the gunk that collects on the surface of the soil though. . .
Dreaming of my next grow. I think I’m going to try the seeds from the last photo grow. I have a large amount of Kee’s Old School Haze seeds that I can’t wait to try. The KOSH is my favorite these days, has been for months, it’s some potent stuff. Start my day, every day, with a couple rips.

IMG_0892.jpeg

Back