You are going to have a hell of a Winter stash @wwwillie :watering:....Well Grown.....:bighug:
Thank you for the kind words. I am quite happy with this one. So while the excitement holds I think I'll start another fairly quickly while the vibe lasts.

Here's a shot from the big camera, need to retrain myself though. . . Nikon D-90 in manual mode 200 f22, 28mm on camera flash in manual, off camera slave 3/4 power. Fun thogh, I'll get a good buzz and play with it. Might take a good picture. . .

DSC_0006.JPG

Here's a shot from the big camera, need to retrain myself though. . . Nikon D-90 in manual mode 200 f22, 28mm on camera flash in manual, off camera slave 3/4 power. Fun thogh, I'll get a good buzz and play with it. Might take a good picture. .

Thats why I'm glad mine is point and press........:crying:

Thank you for the kind words. I am quite happy with this one. So while the excitement holds I think I'll start another fairly quickly while the vibe lasts.

Give you someting to do over winter.......:pighug:.......

Dreaming of my next grow. I think I’m going to try the seeds from the last photo grow. I have a large amount of Kee’s Old School Haze seeds that I can’t wait to try. The KOSH is my favorite these days, has been for months, it’s some potent stuff.
It sure is a potent strain. Mephisto's new OSMH auto rendition is stellar, and insanely potent as well.

Thoroughly enjoy watching your grows Willie, always spot on to task.

:worship:

It sure is a potent strain. Mephisto's new OSMH auto rendition is stellar, and insanely potent as well.

Thoroughly enjoy watching your grows Willie, always spot on to task.

:worship:
Thanks so much!!
Oh, and I'll have to try that one, haven't grown Mephisto in ages.

Hey!
Decided to start taking them down tonight. The fact that they stink so bad that they overpowered the filter, and the wife is complaining of the stench. She likes to imbibe but does not want the house to stink. . .
I need to figure out the best way to start a bunch of photo regulars so I can easily sex them and then transplant the girls. Lacking experience with this is troublesome, but I'll figure it out. Maybe a dozen or so red cups, start them all, once they are a few weeks and look strong, change the light cycle to show sex and look for the boys as they seem to appear 1st. At least that's my thought for now. I think I'll start this weekend.

IMG_0893.jpeg

Last edited:
And, that’s one down. Took down the first one last night. As much amber as I like to see, so definitely ready. About 10.5 oz. wet, nice solid flowers so I bet it’s close to three once dry. Easy trim, virtually no popcorn, lots of sugar!
IMG_5317.jpeg
IMG_5318.jpeg
IMG_5321.jpeg
IMG_5323.jpeg

Hey now,
Another day another chop, chop, chop. Did two more last night, five more to go. Nice plants, easy to trim, and not to much popcorn.
Getting a bit less crowded in here.
IMG_0894.jpeg

Nice size girl, easy trimming her:
IMG_5324.jpeg
IMG_5326.jpeg
IMG_5327.jpeg

This was a bit more interesting, started out very runty and odd looking, turned out most of her was a triple, three leave, three stalks, 3,3,3. . . Pretty cool. Also a bit leafy but all those leaves were covered in trichomes.
IMG_5329.jpeg
IMG_5330.jpeg
IMG_5332.jpeg
IMG_5333.jpeg

Back